𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃-𝑂𝑛𝑒

CHAPTER ONE
Song of the chapter-
Obsessed by Mariah Carey
(listening is optional ofc)

It was the 58th minute of the Chelsea vs palace match and Ben chilwell had just been subbed on. Just 5 minutes into the substitution and the ball had been hit into the top corner of the goal by Chilwell sending the crowd to go wild.

Yasmin,Amelia and Rykell jumped up off their seats in excitement because they knew how much this game meant to Him.

The game Then ended 1-0 all thanks to Bens absolute screamer. After the Game had ended Ben did his interview with the press, celebrated with his team and had a shower, He then made his way back out to greet his friends.

AMELIA went straight to her boyfriend as he came out the tunnel, Waiting for him to hug her tightly. Amelia didn't come to the game by herself though, She came along with Yasmin and her daughter Nyahleigh,Rykell and her boyfriend Harry.

As Bens arms released his girlfriend he then turned to see Yasmin who was also in awe. "I didn't know you were coming". He said as he hugged her slightly trying not to hurt her waist.

"I came for nyah not you" she sarcastically rolled her eyes as she picked up their daughter. "She missed her daddy" she voiced as she handed her over to him.

He smiled at her,although he and Yasmin were no longer together did not mean he didn't feel a type of way about her.

"Choccy?" Nyah held up the chocolate buttons insisting for her dad to take one.

"Just one" he persisted."im glad you came though" ben smiled a bit.

Ben wanted to treat everyone to a meal out so that's exactly what they did. As they were sat at the table, Ben wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to come and watch the game and that he wouldn't have scored that goal without the support in the crowd.

The whole time at the Table.
Ben and Amelia were just flirting,kissing after kissing and feeding each other bits of food which normally didn't bother Yasmin but today she wasn't having it.

20 minutes had past and Yasmin simply had enough. She pulled Nyah up from the seat and placed her on her hip as she felt it was time for them to leave.

Ben furrowed in confusion,he knew something was bothering his ex but he didn't recognise what it was."Yas you can't go,come on stay longer" he suggested but Yasmin wasn't having any of it.

"I think we should go,I'll call you when I'm home" She added whilst trying not to make a scene.

As the four left the Calvary Amelia turned to the brunette boy. "Is it me?"Amelia pouted towards her boyfriend,who's face was now in denial of what just happened."Ben?"She Nudged him a few times,trying to gain his attention.

"No,I guess she's just in a mood today"he told her.

Since Yasmin didn't bring her car Harry and Ryk had to leave as they were her only ride.

Once they got in the car the silence was loud but then it was broken by her brother. "Why'd you want to leave?" He asked her as he could sense the agitation.

"Normally I'm fine with shit like this ,But they always doing too much when we go out together" Yasmin rolled her eyes In anger,trying not to shout with her Daughter fast asleep in the back,not taking in what she was actually saying."just concerned for Nyah's sake" She assured them.

Rykell and Harry looked straight at each other waiting for them to know if they were thinking the same thing.Yasmin was always one to be jealous, she knew that just as much as everyone else. "I smell jealousy.." rykell told her friend.

Yasmin rolled her eyes at them both trying to stay unbothered though they were right.

NEW TWEET FROM WHEREISYAS

TWITTER

YAZZY|WHEREISYAS
If she's not stubborn then does she even love you😹

LIKES 23.5K
VIEWS 35k|RT'S 6k|COMMENTS 2.3k

RYK|HARRYISTHEBESTBFEVA
Where's the lie?

MASE|TOPBLASTER19
Can't get anybody more stubborn than you💀

B|GODSCHILD
Lawls

RANDOM|USER
Nah thats just childish.
JESSE|JLINGZ
You look about 10, I thought the age limit for twitter was 13 mate💀

RANDOM|USER
Yasmins tweets>>
YAZZY|WHEREISYAS
Thank you my love❤️

BEN|CHLLY
At this point where should i be?🤷🏻‍♂️

DELE|WHEREISALLI
With her
[this tweet was deleted!]
ESR|EMZONCLOUD9
Ayo what

-Z🌟- authors note-
-Amelia and Ben give me the ick
-I can't write to save my life, practice makes perfect so if you have any tips, please message me
-Hope you enjoyed it
-If you like any of the chapters don't forget to give it a and a follow🤷🏾‍♀️