The mafia and his angels~

7~
Tommy needed to recover from the dream he had that night, Maryanne wanted to get up. "Stay here with me darling." Tommy said, softly grabbing her arm. "Tommy, you still need me from the nightmare?" Maryanne asked him. "Darling, that nightmare or whatever the fuck it was~ scared me to my own death. I snapped out of the bed, thinking you were gone." Tommy said. "Tommy, I could never leave you behind, not after what happen to ye." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her. "Darling, you have the most beautiful words." Tommy told her. "I'm headed to the shop with Ada latter on in the day, to admire some wedding dresses." Maryanne told Tommy, after she placed her teacup down on the saucer. "That's great darling." Tommy said, looking at her.
"Isn't?" Maryanne asked. "Ada is helping with the paymet of the dress, she will get some money to help me pay for my dress." Maryanne said. "Ada is a nice woman, she will help out anyone in need." Tommy said. "Yes she is." Maryanne said to him. "I'm going for a ballgown wedding dress." Maryanne to him, getting up from the seat. "A ballgown wedding, that will so lovely on you my darling." Tommy said. "Ada is going to help me get the dress, Ada is then going to hold on to the dress." Maryanne said. "Oh she is?" Tommy asked. "Yes." Maryanne said. "Darling, this will be the most historic moment." Tommy said, holding her. "Yes." Maryanne grabbing Tommy's face, kissing him. Tommy smiled at her. "You have the kiss of a princess." Tommy told her, kissing her. Maryanne looked at him, Tommy caressed her face. Maryanne Tommy looked at her, smiling. "There's something you should know darling, when trust is broken, nothing means the same. With you, it means everything to me." Tommy told her, holding her face in his hands, placing his forehead on hers. "You understand darling?" Tommy asked. "I do Tommy." Maryanne said. "Good." Tommy said, kissing her forehead.
Maryanne then left to go dress shopping with Ada. "Go have fun darling." Tommy said. Maryanne ran to Tommy to give him a kiss. "Bye darling, i'll in the room waiting for you." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled. Arthur came to talk to Tommy. "Where did Maryanne go?" He asked. "Dress shopping with Ada." Tommy said. Maryanne had a dress for the party tomorrow tonight. Ada was a fashion designer, she gave Maryanne a dress she designed, on her own. A midnight blue evening dress, hourglass shape to Maryanne's figure. The evening hourglass was the name of the dress Ada designed for her.
"Does she have her dress for tomorrow?" Arthur asked. "Yes." Tommy said. "It's midnight evening dress, its an hourglass dress, to her figuure. Maryanne is a very slander beautiful young woman." Tommy said. "Alright." Arthur said. "Now Tommy boy, are you genuinely happy with her?" he asked.
"Yes, finally for once I am happy. Arthur She is the light of my life." Tommy said. Arthur smiled. "What about her makes you happy?" he asked. "Oh Arthur there are so many fucking things about her that I love so much, her voice, her kisses, when she embraces me, when she comforts me. Everything about her." Tommy said. Arthur could tell that Tommy was happy with Maryanne. Tommy sat back on the sofa smiling the biggest smile on his face. "That's good Tommy boy." Arthur said. "Is it going to be a gyspy wedding?" he asked him. "Yes." Tommy said. "Not all gypsies are bad Arthur. Maryanne is a gypsy, she is not bad. She can help us with whatever you need. She can read minds, and she can make us feel safe." Tommy said. Maryanne was on her back. "Tommy, darling?" Maryanne asked. "Darling, did you get some ideas?" Tommy asked, holding her in his arms. "I did." Maryanne said to him. "That's good darling." Tommy said. Maryanne gave Tommy a long kiss. "I need to take a nap baby." Maryanne told him. "It's alright darling, I'll there in a minute." Tommy said. "Alright." Maryanne said. Tommy followed Maryanne to the bedroom. "Darling? You on the bed?" Tommy asked. "I am." Maryanne said sleepily. "Oh darling." Tommy said, cuddling closer to her. "Rest my darling, on my chest." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him. Maryanne rested on Tommy's chest. "niciodată în viața mea n-aș fi fost atât de norocos. Cu cineva la fel de frumos ca tine. Maryanne Îmi pasă la tine atât de mult, mult, mai mult decât vei ști vreodată dragă. I hope you know that." Tommy said. "Keep speaking Romani." Maryanne said. "You love it when I speak that way don't ya?" Tommy asked. "Mhm." Maryanne said, cuddling closer to him. "When you speak Romani it's so romantic." Maryanne said. "Tu ești Juilet și eu Romeo. Așa este dragostea mea adevărată pentru tine." Tommy said. Maryanne then wokes up, to Tommy massaging her naked back. "Tommy, you rubbing my back?" Maryanne asked, waking up from her sleep, to feel Tommy's hands on her body. Maryanne climbed on top of Tommy's lap. "Darling, I belong to you." Tommy said, slowly scratched her back, softly and slowly. "Latch onto me darling." Tommy said. Maryanne latches onto Tommy's neck. Maryanne sat on her knees, on the bed. Tommy's kisses her back.
"Who do you belong to? Tell me darling." Tommy said, turning over to his back. "You." Maryanne said. "Good girl." Tommy said, resting on her naked body. Maryanne rested on his chest. "You feel so good on my body this way darling." Tommy said. "Check in the closet." Tommy said. "Okay. There's not a dead in there is there?" Maryanne asked. "No darling, there is not dead body. " Tommy said. Maryanne opened the closet. "The evening dress for tomorrow night." Maryanne said, holding it up to her body. "Oh it's beautiful." Maryanne said. Tommy smiled. "Also, I have something else, wait there darling." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled. "Open the box." Tommy said. "Okay." Maryanne said.
"It's a veil tiara, for the wedding in the summer." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled. "You know I'm a real princess." Maryanne said. "esti printesa mea." Tommy said in her ear. "You're my prince." Maryanne said. Tommy smiled at her, kissing her lips. Maryanne went back to the bed. "Get some rest darling. "noapte buna draga mea." Tommy said. "Goodnight my darling." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him.