The mafia and his angels

9~
Tommy take off Maryanne's dress, slowly rubbing hands on her body. Once Maryanne's dress was on the floor, Tommy sat on the bed, naked. Maryanne run her hands down his body. "We had to get out of there, I saw you were not happy because your ex wife was there my dear." Maryanne said, kissing his neck. "I was. Is that a gyspy instinct. Reading minds?" Tommy asked, smiling as Maryanne laid across his body. "I might read minds but only yours." Maryanne said to him. "Aye. I see that. I might be the easiest one to read then, right darling?" Tommy asked. Maryanne nodded. "Yes." Maryanne said to him. Tommy was looking into her eyes. "Darling I want to make love to you right now." Tommy said, pulling her closer to him. "Kiss me." Tommy said softly to her. Maryanne had sex with Tommy all night long, until the morning light came. Tommy got her to scream, of the love he was giving her. Maryanne latches onto him like a leech, kissing him, gently scratching his on thhe back. Tommy looked into her eyes, deeply. Maryanne could see how deeply in love he was with her. Maryanne kisses him, as she bites his lip softly. "You are so hot." Maryanne told him, while he marked her all over her body. Maryanne looked at him, as Tommy went to kiss her again, she grabbed his dick. "Oh fuck." Tommy said, shock. Maryanne giggled. "You knew I was going to do that. "I did, but not so sudden sweetheart." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled at him. "Flip over to your back darling." Tommy said to her. Maryanne did as she was told. "Good girl." Tommy said. "Maryanne look at me darling, never talk to any other man. You the only one I want in me life." Tommy said. "Yes." Maryanne said, kissing him. "Știi cât de mult însemni lumea pentru mine, dragă?" Tommy asked. Maryanne looked at him. "Yes, daddy. I do." Maryanne told him. Maryanne held Tommy in her arms, after they made love that night. "Fuck, darling. We really got this down." Tommy said, panting. "We do, don't we?" Maryanne asked, looking at him. Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Who the fuck is here at this hour of the night?" Maryanne whispered. "I don't have a clue. Stay here." Tommy told her. "Okay, I'm scared, what if it's your ex?" she asked. "It don't think it's her darling." Tommy said, closing the door halfway. Maryanne was scared, she put clothes on, to go down there with him. "Tommy, I'm coming down, I don't trust whoever is here." Maryanne told him. "Darling, you came to protect me?" Tommy asked her, wrapping her in his arms. "Of course I did." Maryanne told him. Maryanne knew this was his ex, she was just under a fake name, to keep herself safe from getting killed. "Claire I know it's you." Maryanne told her. "Fuck, you blew my cover." Clarie said. "Too bad, what the fuck do you want?" Tommy asked. "Tommy, don't recieve me like that, you remember who I am right?" she asked. Tommy looked at her. Maryanne grabbed his hand. "You're marrying her?!" Claire yelled. "Yes he is. He truly is a lady's man." Maryanne said, kissing him hand. "Whnen you plan to marry him?" Claire asked. "In the summer of next year." Maryanne said. "Yes." Tommy said. "Summer of next year, which is 1940. July 14, 1940. Will be our wedding day." Tommy said. "Thomas, that was OUR day! Remember?" Claire snapped. "Claire get out of here!" Tommy snapped. Maryanne grabbed his arm. "Tommy it's okay." Maryanne said to him. Claire left. Maryanne sat down on the couch. "Come here Tommy baby." Maryanne said to him. Tommy walked to the couch. Tommy leaned on Maryanne's shoulder. "Why won't she leave us alone?" Tommy asked. "I don't know." Maryanne said. Tommy kisses her shoulders, tracing her breasts, makring her with his kisses on her body. Maryanne tilts her head back, loving all the kisses and touches Tommy is giving her on her body. "Don't stop Tommy." Maryanne whispered in his ear. "Never darling." Tommy said, kissing her body.
The next morning, Tommy was in the bed. Maryanne was still asleep. "buna dimineata frumoasa adormita." Tommy said, in a soft low whisper. Maryanne smiled. "Good morning Tommy." Maryanne said, turning over to face him. "I need to do some work here this morning, you can join me if you want to, and you can sit on me." Tommy said. Maryanne loved how that sounded. Tommy had on his suit. Maryanne had on a simple dress. "Do you want me to make you a coffee Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "Please darling." Tommy said to her. Tommy sat down on the table, looking at papers for his gin business. "Here you go love." Maryanne said, bringing him the coffee."Thank you love." Tommy said, pulling her to his lap. "You get to see me plan out the gin business I have been planning for us." Tommy said. "Us?" Maryanne questioned. "Yes." Tommy said. "Will this be done before the wedding next year?" Maryanne asked. "I am planning for that to be so my dear." Tommy said, writing something down on a piece of paper. Maryanne looked at what Tommy was writing. "Is this for Arthur?" Maryanne asked. "Yes, he needs to get into a rehab centere, for him to become free from drugs and him always drinking." Tommy said.
Maryanne was watching him work. "Where is this centre located?" Maryanne asked him. "In Bellymoney" Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "In BellyMoney?" Maryanne asked. "Yes." Tommy said. Maryanne looked around to make sure no one was there. "Are you going to let Claire hurt me?" Maryanne asked in fear. "Darling, never. I will not let that bitch in here, as long as you're in here with me." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. Tommy lifted Maryanne on his full lap. "Darling, look at me." Tommy said. "I will never let her touch or lay one hand near ya." Tommy said.
"But she's your ex, does that mean you will kill her?" Maryanne asked. "If I have to baby." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him, kissing his neck. Tommy got turned on when she kisses him there, it's his weak spot. "You drive me mad, you make fall deeper in love with you, you make me feels things I have never felt with any other fucking woman." Tommy said, reaching in her panties, touching her pussy. Maryanne turned and shifted. "You feel that, that's my love for you darling. All of fucking it." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled. "Tommy you make me turn on, you make me feel like I was meant to be a peaky blinder." Maryanne said, placing her leg on his leg. "You are meant to be peaky blinder, why? You're sweet on the inside, and a feral woman when it comes to someone trying to harm me. Or our family." Tommy said, rubbing her leg on his pant leg. Maryanne smiled at him. "You even have the smile of a sinster, but you're my main woman." Tommy said to her in her ear, while he rubbed her back. "Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "Yes my love?" Tommy asked.
"What makes me your main woman?" Maryanne asked him. "Come over here, look in the mirrror. Do you see what I see darling?" He asked her. "Yes." Maryanne said. "I see a sexy ass woman in this very here mirror. I see my woman. My world of everything. The one I see myself with. You Maryanne "Gunslinger" Grant Shelby." Tommy said. Maryanne jumped at the name Tommy gave her. "You want me to take your name?" She asked. "Darling, you're going to be a Shelby, it's an order of the peaky blinders. For the woman to take the man's name." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "Maryanne "Gunslinger" Grant Shelby. I love it." Maryanne said to him, caressing him all over his suit. "Darling you have made me see things that I have never seen in me." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him. "You're the bad boy and I'm the good girl gone bad." Maryanne said. "You truly are. I want to kiss your lips." Tommy said. Maryanne looked at him, she grabbed him from his lapel of his suit. "Please kiss me that way at our wedding darling." Tommy said, almost begging. "Did you just beg me?" Maryanne asked, looking at him, almost looking through him. Maryanne smiled at him. "I did." Tommy said. "You're coming to love again." Maryanne said. "Only for you darling, the other women were just fucking whores and sluts and gold diggers and just bitches. You, you my love are my everything." Tommy said, kissing her lips. "Can we marry early?" Maryanne asked. "You want to get married early?" Tommy asked. "Yes." Maryanne said.
"Alright, anything you my darling." Tommy said. Maryanne laid on his lap. "You know something?" Tommy asked. "What Tommy?" Maryanne asked. "You have made me a side of me, that I never knew I even had in me heart." Tommy said. "I can see that, you have a softer when you're around me Mr. Shelby "Gunslinger." Maryanne said. "Now, I'm a Gunslinger?" Tommy asked, laughing. "Yes. Since I saw you with that fucking gun, I knew you were the one for me." Maryanne said, climbing on his lap, placing her hand on his dick. "Oh fuck." Tommy said, sighing in a pleasurous tone. "You know where to get me." Tommy said, grabbing her ass. "Mr. Shelby, you have the grip of a criminal." Maryanne said. Tommy looked at her. "I do?" Tommy asked. "Yes." Maryanne said, slowly rubbing his dick. "Fuck." Tommy said, licking his lip. Maryanne bit his lip. "You're a bad girl, but you're my bad girl." Tommy said to her, taking off his blazer. Maryanne looked at him. "Fuck me as hard and as much you want." Maryanne said. "I will." Tommy said, kissing her pussy. Maryanne had her legs spread out. Tommy placed his hands on her ankles.
Tommy ran his hand up and down her body. Maryanne was caressing his hair. That night, they woke up to fireworks. "What is going on?" Maryanne asked, as she looked up from laying on Tommy's chest. Tommy and her were cuddling each other. "It's fireworks, Burmingham does this when someone got engaged." Tommy said, pulling himself closer to her. "Oh they do?" Maryanne asked. "Yes. You thought it was a gun?" Tommy asked, softly, placing his finger under her chin. "It just scared me." Maryanne said, almost crying. "Oh darling, it's okay, no one is trying to kill me." Tommy said. "You sure?" Maryanne asked. "Yes, I have been dodging bullets and other things before you crossed in my path my dear." Tommy said told her. Maryanne looked at him. "Only I can kill you, with my love." Maryanne said. "You have killed already. The way you look, the way you kiss me, and most of all. The way you feel on my body." Tommy said. Maryanne was the faithful to him, she could never hurt him again. After the things Tommy, her Tommy- has gone through. It would kill Maryanne to see him hurting so deeply and strongly again. Maryanne cared about him. Tommy had never flet this type of love from someone so beautiful as her. Maryanne kisses Tommy's lips. "Call me baby. Call me yours. Tell me I belong to you." Maryanne said, laying on Tommy's dick, as she grabbed his hands, placing them on her heart. "bataile inimii tale sunt un cantec care bate pentru mine doar iubirea mea, viata inimii mele." Tommy said. "Maryanne, you can make me feel something I never felt before, ţiganca mea frumoasă. săruturile tale sunt o amprentă a ta pe gâtul meu." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled, as she got a chill down her back, when Tommy spoke Romani to her. "I love you." Tommy said. Maryanne smiled.