"Sidhaarth.."

He didn't reply.

"Sidhaarth...", she tugged his sleeves slightly to pull his attention.

"What?", he asked in an annoying tone.

"Are you angry?", she asked.

"Why would I?", he asked angrily.

"Because I denied..", she said

"I am not", he replied

"You are..", she said.

"I am not.", he said irritated.

"Okay.. okay.. You know.. Actually.. I was thinking..", she spoke with pauses.

"The bus is here..", Sidharth pointed and got into the bus.

Sana followed him like a puppy and stood beside him.

"So Sidharth.. I was telling you that I was thinking.."

"Pass..", Sidharth said to the conductor who approached them.

"Huh?", Sana looked perplexed for a while on his word.

"And you Ma'am..", the conductor asked her which made her realise that the conductor was asking for the ticket.

"Pass..", Sana replied to send the conductor away. Sidharth was still annoyed, so he stared in the opposite direction away from her.

"Sidhaarth.. listen to me..", Sana pulled him.

"What are you doing Sana? People are looking at us..", he said.

"Huh? If I remember correctly then it was you who scolded me for using this dialogue and now you are talking about people yourself.", Sana said a little annoyed now.

Sensing her anger, Sidharth quickly calmed down.

"Well leave it.. what were you saying?", he said immediately.

"Nothing..", she replied grumpily

"Huh? Sana?"

Sana ignored him and sat on the freshly vacant seat. Sidharth went and stood beside her. She was now ignoring him like a stranger while he was trying to pacify her, still pondering what was his mistake though. Wasn't he the one who was supposed to be angry for rejecting his offer?

He scratched her shoulder subtly but she slapped his hand. He tried playing footsie with her but even that failed when she pulled her leg away from him. He leaned on her putting half of his body weight on her to get her attention and she moved away from him.

"Can you please move away?", she stared at him.

"No", Sidharth whispered with a smirk which made Sana throw daggers at him by narrowing her eyebrows.

"What happened miss? Is he misbehaving with you?", the window seat passenger sitting beside her asked.

"Huh? What? No!!", she replied immediately turning to him.

"Don't be afraid of such loafers. I know how to handle these kind of people.", the man spoke. Sidharth clenched his jaws at that man's comment.

"Hey!! Stop it!! He is my husband..", Sana spoke quickly.

"Huh?", the man looked embarrassed at Sidharth, who was staring at him.

"S.. s.. sorry, I.. I.. I need to get down at the next stop.", the man got up in a hurry with flustered cheeks while Sana allowed him to exit through the aisle. She then slid towards the window seat yanking Sidharth to sit beside her.

Sidharth kept staring at the man who walked away from their seat.

"Sidhaarth.. stop staring at him now. He was just trying to help your wife assuming you were a stranger.", Sana said.

Sidharth knew it and wasn't angry at the person but he kept the angry face on to maintain her attention.

"He called me loafer..", Sidharth said.

"It was a misunderstanding..", she explained.

"Why are you taking his side?", he asked.

"I am not taking his side but just seeking my husband's attention upon me.", she said.

"But you were ignoring me.", he complained.

"Because you were ignoring me before that.", she counter argued.

"Because you rejected my plan..", he blurted.

"Yes, I did! Because I have a better plan idiot..", she spoke.

"Better plan? What is it?", he asked promptly showing enormous interest.

"First apologize to me for ignoring me..", she demanded.

"Argghh.. Fine! Sorry.", he said grumpily bringing a smirk on her face.

'No matter whose fault it is, the husband has to say sorry always. Because she is a wife and wife is always right.. Arggghhh..' He thought.

"Hey Mister, are you cursing ame in your thoughts?", she asked.

"Huh? How did you know... I mean.. No.. no.. no.. Now please tell me what is the better plan?", he asked. She gestured him to come closer.

"Oh! PDA.. Public Display of Affection", he smiled excitedly forwarding his face closer to him.

"What? Hush! I mean, lend me your ears..", she said turn his face with her hand to access his ears.

"What a bummer!!", he said disappointed

"Honeymoon!", she whispered.

"What?", he was surprised.

"I said Honeymoon. Honeymoon which means a holiday spent by newly weds..", she defined.

"Argghhh.. I know the meaning, you idiot. Why didn't I think of it earlier?", he asked.

"Because it's not me who is an idiot. You are an idiot.", she replied.

"I am not. But perhaps I didn't think about it because we just don't have so much funds.", he said.

"Well, I do..", she smiled.

"You do?", he asked taken aback.

"I mean, I will have it soon.", she restructured her sentence.

"You will have it soon? Means? Are you saying that you bought a lottery and you think you will succeed in windfall?", he asked.

"No.. but I got a promotion.", she said

"What? When? How? I mean Why didn't you tell me this earlier?", he asked excitedly.

"I tried but you wouldn't listen..", she furrowed her brows and complained.

"Hmm.. you know what, on a second thought, I now agree with your earlier statement. I am an Idiot.", he said. She shrugged and giggled.

"Congratulations wifey.", Sidharth wished shaking her hands.

"Thank you", Sana smiled happily from one ear to another.

Conductor announced their stop.

"Sana, you go home. I will come soon.", Sidharth said as they got down at their stop.

"Why? Where are you going?", she enquired.

"To get the sweets. Are you going to give out your promotion news at home without giving sweets?", he asked.

"He he he.. come soon.. I love you..", she replied out of happiness.

"I will. I need to take some sweets from you, you know.", he winked and made a pout hinting that by sweet he meant a kiss.

"I will wait..", she winked back biting her lips, bringing a smile on his face.

______

To be continued..

I know it's short update but I didn't want to keep y'all waiting more on this story. Will try to update earliest even if shortest.