E.9.

Second update for today as I promised. Check if you've read the previous update.

Thanks for the 200 votes.
__________________

"You seem to be too happy and celebrating.", Whispered Sidharth.

"Of course, I am. Aren't you?", She asked.

"Yep, I am. Thank God, my finger was spared.", Chuckled Sidharth looking at the two newly engaged couples who entered the dinning area to eat food, Naina & Vivek and Divya & Sharad.

(Surpised? You assumed it as Sidharth who got engaged. Just read the words in previous chapter and you will learn that it was nowhere mentined that Divya exchanged ring with Sidharth. Cunning writer playing with your minds.. 😌😎🤷🏻‍♀️)

"Yes of course, I should thank God only else you left no stone unturned to break our marriage. More than anyone, I should thank Naina.", Sana frowned at her husband.

Flashback:

Divya went outside in search of Sidharth unaware that he had gone behind Sana towards the washroom. Her eyes caught sight of the fancy sports bike parked infront of the hall. She instantly went and caressed the seat of the bike. She heard someone clear the throat and turned to meet his eyes.

"Do you want to go on a ride?", Asked Sharad with a smirk while flashing the keys.

"Is this your's?", She asked taking great interest.

"Ofcourse it is.. the key is in my hand after all.", Said Sharad.

"Hmmm..", she hummed.

"You didn't answer me though. Do you want to ride?", He winked.

"Do you mean the bike or..", she paused flirtatiously.

"Or?", He matched her flirty tone.

"You aren't that naive who didn't understand, are you?", She asked.

"I am Sidharth's cousin, Sharad.", He forwards his hand.

"Are you reminding me that I am getting engaged to him? Brotherly love huh?",she asked shaking her hand.

"I love the beauty more than anything else.", He said sensuously squeezing her hand.

"This bike seems to be quite expensive. I was surprised to see it in this village. What do you do for a living?", She enquired.

"Don't consider me poor since I am from this village. I am a businessman, I am filthy rich unlike my cousin, Sidharth.", He said.

"Oh!! Hmmm.. there is still sometime for my parents to arrive since their vehicle broke down so until then I can take your offer to ride.", She said running her hand sensuously over his bike and halting it on it's handle and griping it. A devilish smirk escaped his lips when he saw her stroke the handle front and back.

"You sure?", He asked.

"I've got an extra room for myself to get ready in this venue.", She whispered in his ear while walking past him.

He followed her leaving a certain distance between unaware that he was followed by Naina who heard their conversation. She just wanted to meet Divya and tell her about her brother being married already so that she calls off her engagement with him but instead saw her playboy cousin with her. She sneakily video recorded their dirty conversation.

Divya left the door of the room open and went inside. Sharad followed her after a while and locked it. Pretty soon both their clothes were kissing the dust on the floor.

Naina rolled her eyes when she heard Divya moan and slowly latched the door from outside before walking back to entrance. She smiled finding Vivek and his parents get down from the car. Naina's parents welcome them folding their hands while Naina touches his parents' feet to seek blessings. Naina and Vivek exchanged a subtle smile with one quick glance.