E.26.

Did y'all miss this story? Sorry for keeping y'all waiting for a long time. Wasn't in a good state of mind. I am back on track..

Enjoy reading.

_____

In the evening, Sidharth was waiting for Sana at the bus stop as usual.

"Booo.."

"Aaaww.. you scared me!", Sidharth acted.

Sana made a sad pout and looked at Sidharth.

"What?", He asked.

"I wanted to scare you..", she complained with a pout.

"But I did get scared..", he tried cheering.

"As if I don't know that you were faking it. Do you know how much you suck at acting?", she smirked.

"Hello.. I won an award for acting in my school days. I took part in a play.", he spoke in annoyed tone.

"Really? What play?", she asked.

"Romeo and Juliet", he replied.

"Oh!! So you became Romeo?", She asked taken aback.

"No.."

"Then? Wait a minute.. Juliet?", she giggled pointing at him.

"What? Hush! Madam, besides Romeo and Juliet, there are many other characters as well in the play.", he spoke with a pout.

"Hmmm.. okay.. I give up.. I don't know much about other characters. You tell me, what were you?", she asked raising her hand in defeat.

"A tree..", he muttered under his breath.

"What? Did you say a tree?", she exclaimed.

"Yes, a tree in the background.", he replied a little louder.

She bursted laughing.

"Stop laughing! Do you even realise how much effort you have to put to play a tree.", he asked annoyed.

"Ohh!! Really?", she asked still laughing

"Of course! Literally more effort than the one who played Romeo and Juliet. You know, I was sweating profusely in that heavy costume but I didn't even move to scratch my itching bum."

Sana literally split her sides with laughter hearing Sidharth's explanation. On the other hand, Sidharth was secretly elated for successfully changing her mood from being disappointed for not being able to scare, to a joyful person. Though, he loved how cute she looked while complaining with a pout earlier.

Sana stopped laughing and lifted her eyebrows when she found her husband gawking at her face. He nodded his face to say nothing with a slight smile which made her blush a little.

"Sana.."

"Hmmm..", she hummed.

"I was thinking..", he paused.

"Thinking?", she asked.

"Should we..", he hesitated.

"Should we?", she questioned looking at him.

"We try O.. OYO rr.. room plan again..", he spoke

"Sidhaarth!! You know what happened last time.", Sana said reminding him of the incident.

"But last time we were hiding our marriage from our parents. This time we don't have anything to hide.", Sidharth said.

"No..", she denied.

"But.."

"No Sidharth. We won't..", she rejected firmly which made his head hung in disappointed. She kept staring at his face but he looked away from her as if he was looking for the bus to arrive.