E.21.

Unedited.. 🙏

"Just for your information, I called her parents and spoke to them. They will be arriving in two days and will stay for 3 days.", Amar spoke still grumpy while having dinner.

Sidharth and Sana looked at each other on getting the piece of information. Everything was going so smoothly and nice. A little blush appeared on Sana's face as she suppressed her happiness biting her lower lips. A slight smile appeared on his lips to see her happy.

"Thanks Babuji.", Sidharth said humbly.

Finishing their dinner, they dispersed to their respective rooms except Sidharth who had to sleep alone in the living hall. He lied on the mattress waiting for his wife to come once Naina was fast asleep.

.
.
.

At breakfast, both Sidharth and Sana had a frown on their faces. They both didn't talk to each other and kept Naina as a mediator to communicate when needed.

"Bhaabhi, bhaiyya was plucking mangoes, he was asking me if you want to eat some?", Naina said.

"Tell him, I don't want it.", Sana said grumpily.

"Okay..", Naina shrugged turning towards the door and found Sidharth already standing near it.

"Naina, tell her that if she asks for it later, she won't get them as it will be all over.", He says staring at Sana.

"Huh?", Naina looked at them perplexed.

"Naina, why can't someone understand something in first time? I just spoke in plain and simple English. 'I. don't. want. it.' now if someone needs interpretation in any other language then tell them I can do that as well.", Sana said annoyed.

"What's happening guys? Did I miss something?", Naina asked totally confused by their behaviours.

Ignoring her words they glared at each other intensely which made Naina to raise her eyebrows.

"You bought fought? When?", Naina asked but it went ignored.

"Arggghhh.. fine. Keep glaring at each other. I can't be your interpreter..", Naina said walked out of her room in frustration.  Sidharth stepped inside the room. Sana turned her face away from him. He came and sat opposite to her looking at her frowning face which was pouty just like of a chubby baby. A small yet naughty smile crept on his face.

"Chinese..", he said.

"Huh?", She now stared at him narrowing her brows in confusion.

"Hmmm.. How about Japanese?", He said.

Her expressions showed even more confusion.

"No? Then French? Yeah, French final..", Sidharth said. Sana couldn't hold on to her curiousity any more.

"Have you gone mad? What are you even talking about?", She asked.

"You said you can interpret your words in any other language for me. So I told you what language I prefer to be interpreted in. Come on now, interpret in French.", Sidharth shrugged.

"Rrrr.. I don't want to talk to you..", she whined.

"Really? Why so? Am I not the one who is supposed to be angry because you didn't come last night?", Sidharth asked.

"Excuse me Mister!! For your kind information, I did come but you were snoring like a gorilla..", Sana complained.

"What? When did you come? I waited for you for so long?", He asked flabbergasted.

"Naina was chatting with Vivek over the phone for a long time so I had to wait until she went to sleep. You know, I was feeling so sleepy, yet I came out to meet you and you were snoring.", Sana ranted with a pouty face like a baby.