E.10.

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited.
___________

After the function got over, Vivek, Divya and her parents went to visit Sharad's house. Sharad's family wasn't happy with the engagement because of Divya's character but they couldn't blame her entirely since their son, Sharad was equally part of the whole fiasco which was created at the function.

Sidharth and his family arrived at their home along with Sana. Since Sidharth and Sana were to travel only the next day, Sana shifted her luggage into Naina's room so that Amar could use his room.

Sidharth was trying to find opportunities to speak to Sana all the time but she was always surrounded by someone or the other. He planned to speak to her in Naina's room while his parents were out of sight.

However, Sidharth's father was sitting in the hall with his legs crossed, reading the newspaper in the evening hour since he couldn't find enough time in the morning due to the engagement function. Sidharth kept looking at the watch every now and then waiting for his father to get up and go to his room.

"Aaa... Babuji, aren't you tired from the function? You slept on the floor last night as well. I think you should go and relax in the room a little, just like Maa.", Sidharth suggests so that he finds the chance to talk to Sana.

"It's okay Sidharth. I need to finish reading this newspaper before it gets stale.", Said his father.

"What's with the news babuji. Your health is more important. Why do you want to take so much stress?", Said Sidharth.

"Have you seen me sleeping anytime in the evening, Sidharth? That's why I am healthy. I don't want to spoil my habits by sleeping unnecessarily at odd hours.", Said Amar.

"Hmmm..", Sidharth made a salty face. He wondered what the two ladies were doing in their room and secretly envied his sister for getting to spend all her time with Sana.

If at all her father hadn't put forth the condition to behave as friends, the situations would have been so different he wondered.

Sneaking into Naina's room at night, he saw Sana sleeping on the bed which he used a few years back when he shared the room with his little sister. He saw Naina snoring on the other single bed on the opposite side.

Though the room was dark, the full moonlight which peeked from the window caused the room to be dimly lit. He was mesmerised to his wife's face glowing due to the little light. Taking it as an opportunity, he slowly sneaked into her blanket and hugged her petite sleeping figure.

Sana startled but before she opened her mouth to scream he covered her mouth by his palm. She looked at his face with her wide eyes which was just a few inches away from hers.

Her eyes did the talking which were questioning his presence in the room but he kept gazing at her.

"Sorry..", he mumbled with a puppy eyes.

She moved her eyeballs in Naina's direction. He didn't turn his neck as he could still hear Naina's soft snores.

"Don't worry, she is a deep and careless sleeper.", He whispered and he felt her smile appear on his palm.

He lowered his hand from her mouth but caressed her tender lips with his big thumb delicately.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too..", she replied.

Staring intensely into her eyes, he leaned closer to capture those soft petal like lips into his rough ones.

As they devoured the taste of each other's saliva, their hands explored their bodies. A soft moan escaped Sana's lips when he hovered over her figure and placed a sloppy kiss on her neck. Getting excited on hearing her moans, he bit her on the shoulder blade by pushing her t-shirt.