Chapter 11

The car comes to a stop and I wake up " do you want me to carry you in?" Seth asks

"Mhn hm" I say sleepy. He hops out of the drivers seat and walks the the passenger door, opening it, and unbuckling me. His hand momentarily stop at my stomach I feel the butterflies pool in it. He pulling me into his arms carrying my braids made style. Walking into his small house "put me down here" I say he puts me on my feet and steadys me when I shake a little.

I stand on my tip toes I pull seth into the most deep loving kiss I can manage. I twist my fingers in his hair and I feel his hand snake around my back."dinner?" he asks still holding me

"Yes and I am going to shower." then an embarrassed look keps over my face. I remember when my captures would close the door and I never knew when or if the would be back.

"hey don't be embarrassed. Not with me." He says pulling me from my mental spiral.

"I don't want to close the door. Not after that.." my sentence goes flat.

"it's okay honey. leave the door open i will be down here with food waiting for you to be descend" he said as he kissed my forehead. I hug him and hold on for a good minute just letting my self breath him the rain on asphalt smell I loved. I hold him tight and we just sit in silence for a minute.

I walk up the stares and into the bathroom. I pull out a towel under the sink and turn the water to warm. Then I strip all my clothes off and I look at the faint pink scars all over my body, I know that they aren't damaging because of my powers but I am not sure if they will fully heal. I hop in washing my hair taking time to scrub my head then I wash my body being careful with the delicate scar skin.

when I was done instead of walking to leah's room and browsing her clothes I walk in to seth's room. then to his closet. I drop my towel and pull a pair of boxers on and one of his oversized shirts I liked knowing they were Seth's that he was my boyfriend. I know I loved him but I just couldn't say it back.

I walk down stares and there is my seth pulling a tray of dino nuggets and fries. I sit at the table and watch my boyfriend -I smile to myself at the word-. "I feel you staring Lila" he says finishing plating the food.

"just watching my pretty boy." that make him freeze and smile he walks over to me and sets it in front of me then sits next to me. He eats his food fast and then sits and watches me in a your mine way and I am scared you might go fucking crazy way. "Seth" I say dragging out the E "I am fine not crazy or demented just me your girlfriend."

"I know just I am sorry we fought and I went to fast and that I was not there to stop you from getting hurt. I am so sorry" he says, cutting out his rambling.

"Sweetheart " I say standing up and walking over to his chair. He looks at me then opens his arms I slip in to his lap straddling him. And I kiss him deep I rest my hands on his face. His hand move under my shirt on to my back. "It is fine" I say wanting to clear the air. I pull him tighter.

Seth's POV
I feel her pull me closer pushing her chest against me. I feel her boobs pushing into my chest and I know she was not wearing a bra. I felt my dick twitch. She kept kissing me letting her tongue feel its way through my mouth.

Lila POV
I feel the bulge in him but I can't.. no won't stop kissing him. I start to move my hips. He pulls away. "Lila I.. um I think we should stop" he said a blush creeping up his face.

"You don't want to?" I asked feeling rejected

"No" he said a little too quickly. "I want to trust me."

"Then I what is the wrong?" I asked softly stocking his face.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me with so much love I am surprised it wasn't pouring out of him.

"Yes" I said with a kiss and I grind "yes" with another kiss "yes" the last yes was a moan. His hand slip under my ass supporting me. Standing up and walking to his room. Then he sat down on the bed me still on his lap. I pull off his shirt and then I shimmy out of the boxers I am wearing. Then he takes of his bottoms off. Then my shirt I looked at his completely naked body as he looked at mine.

"You're so beautiful" he said "If you want to stop say something. Okay?"

"Okay." I hovered over him, then put the tip in of his overly large cock. He had his hands on my ribs holding me steady. Then I put more of him it enter he was all the way. I moaned and kissed him so hard. I slowly moved up then down, he moved his hips with me.

One hand still on my rib and the other in my clit rubbing circles. "God, you are doing so good" he moaned in my ear.

"Seth" I moaned my legs wobbly and shaking "I am so close.." I feel the pit in my stomach grow. And then everything thing in my body pores out of me and I come on him. He trusts into me a few times before emptying himself into me.

He stands up walks to his closet grabs a towel
                    ....................................................
AN: did you like that chapter? What could do I do better? What do you want to see? Any feed back please give it!