Chapter 8

Seth is on top of me kissing me passionately, he is only wearing a pair of black basketball shorts. I am in my bra and small booty shorts. He kisses my neck I moan and I feel the throbbing wet spot in between my legs. He removes my shorts so that I am just in my underwear. "Seth" I say. He un clips my bra taking it off throws it on the floor.

" Jesus Christ, your beautiful" he says as he rubbing his fingers along my crotch, and just before he can sick one in. I wake up.

I am in Seth's arms towards his side with my leg hitched around his hip. I dig my face into his chest. To hide form the embarrassment and longing.

(Seth's POV) for just a little

There she is In my arms her blonde hair falling loose on my chest. I carried her in the night to my house. 

"Seth" she whispers quietly and sweetly

"Yes honey" I look down she is dead asleep.  She said my name in her sleep, I smile. I look at her and the tiniest of moans slips out of her lips, honestly I probably wouldn't have heard it if I was a normal human. That makes me wince 'normal human' that was the only part about this hole wolf thing I didn't like that I was not a human. My mind fades back to the moan that had escaped her. I wonder what she is dreaming abo-. Oh me that makes me smile.

I can't say I have never had that kinda dream about her even before the imprint thing. When I was 13 she had snuck back into the house with Leah, eyes blood shot and red. My mom wasn't home and her and Leah where stoned. I walk into the kitchen the two girls were in there backing cookies. "Where the hell have you been?" I asked seriously not angry.

"Since when do you curse?" Lila had asked " and how long have you been hot?" That made me blush. Leah started to tease her and soon the we're both laughing so hard they were crying. I had had a puff of pot before but not much. So I new how funny ever thing was. I had rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

That night I had had a dream about her and since then I have always had a crush on her, but I had always had a feeling she was more into Embry then me. I look back to her in my arms. She wakes a delicate blush creeps over her face. Then she hides her face in my chest. "morning honey"

(Lila POV)

"Morning honey" Seth's sweet voice says. I can still feel the warmth on my cheeks from my dream.

"Morn in gangster" I say

"What?" Seth asks me with a chuckle, then pulls me up closer to his chest.

"Nothing" I say with a smile. 

"Okay, would you like to go to Sam and Emily's" he asks 

"Yes" I say.

"Sure" I say kissing him. "How long in tell school ends?" I ask him

"This Friday so 2 days from now." He takes a quick pause. "The dance is on Friday... want to go?" I take a hard gulp, then a deep breath.

"Um...n-... sure" I say. I just don't like the whole dance thing, but Seth had his big goofy smile on.  He sits up pulling me up too. "School" I grown climbing of of his lap and crossing the room to his closest.

"What are you doing?" Seth asks and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Lookin." I find some jeans I had left there and put them on, I know Seth was staring I didn't care. I find a big navy blue sweatshirt of his and I pull it on over my tank top. The sweatshirt ends just before me knees.  I turn and look at him. "Ready" I say. He stands up walks to his closet and pulls on the first t-shirt he sees.

"Ready, honey?" Seth asks. The 'honey' makes me melt.

"Yep"  he grabs my hand we walk out of the house to Sam and Emily's. The walk is short he has his hand under my sweatshirt in the hollow of my back. We walk though the door and there is Jared and Kim at the table taking and Embry and Brady are at the table too.

"No your Nickname is weird" says Kim to Jared.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Jared keeps calling me stink and it is weird!" Kim explains.

"No it is cute" says Jared

"We will never have this fight" I start to Seth. "I have amazing nicknames"

"The first words you said to me was 'morn in' two separate words 'gangster'" he says

"I know I am hilarious." I walk over and grab a muffin from a table. I nudge Seth in the shoulder as I walk back. I look up at him and meet is brown eyes.  I take his hand and lean my head on his shoulder.

An image passes through my head. A curly haired man in a lab coat.  I recognize his face.

"What did you see?"  Seth asks

"Benzodia" I say in a flat monotone