Chapter 9

"What is the hell is benzodia?" Seth ask

Fear. All I can feel. Absolute crushing fear. Like the entire earth is crush me down.

I take one deep breath. I will not let my emotions get in the way, I clean my face and the I turn it off. I don't let my self feel the fear or sadness or anger. Nothing.

" anyone who phased after I was 13 out." I say calmly I see the panic on Sam's, Jared and Paul's faces and the confusion on everyone else's

"What? No!" Seth says

"Seth I really like you but I have an obligation to the pack. I am there witch. I will not put what I feel for you get in the way of that." I see he's hurt face. "Jacob stay

"what" Seth started "why does Jacob get to stay?" 

"because, Jacob is a chiff by blood. out" I exclaim calmly but with a seitan amount of anger that commanded respect. I watch as seth's body begins to shake. then he turns on his heal and runs out the door.

"what the hell is going on?" jacob asks. I look around the room at the four boys.

"jacob I am a witch..." he rolls his eyes and nods impatiently. "there are a lot of people that want me as a lab-dog and well, dead" I say flatly.   "when I was 13 the company benzodia took me and keeped me as a lab-dog. it was hell." I feel the cold wet tears slip down my face "it took the pack to weeks to find me i was almost dead." Jacob looks at me and i see the tears forming in his eyes from my story. 

"lila I ..." he starts 

" no need jake. but from the vishon I think they are back.' I say letting out a shacky sigh

Jake turns to the other guys "how did you keep this from the pack?"

"detitanation." jared says 

"we have to tell the rest of them." paul says "we can't keep them in the dark"

"uh uh that is up to lila it is her secret." sam says firmly 

"paul is right. we can't keep them in the dark not when i am bringing them danger."

"hey it's going to be okay nothing is going to happen" jake sooths. i feel the tear bubbling in my eyes. 

"lila go to school we will tell the pack." I take a deep breath and think of the forest behind school. 

I am in the woods i look around to make sure no one saw. I hurre off to where my french final is being held. I don't have to worry about running in to seth he takes spanish and my last finally for today and the year is math and I am in smarter math then him. as soon as the bell rings I am out of school and speed waling to the woods. once I am finally there i take a breath, look around. there is no one here i think of my room and home and i am in my room, and i am there. 

i flop on my bed and i try to get confey but i just can,t after a long minute i stand and walk to my door. i think of seth's bed and room and house and i am there and to my luck seth is not. i look around the room walk to his dresser and grab one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants, then i walk over to his bed and grab my favorite soft blanket. I know that this is crazy girlfriend behavior and breaking and entering but miss him and i want to cry so i wrap all of his stuff up in my arms and think of my room.

i feel the light nose bleed dripping down my face, i put his stuff on my bed and grab tissues off my vanity and wipe it up then i walk over to my bed and change in to his stuff and wrap myself in his blanket. i lay down on my bed and let all my emotions out and i cry and cry and cry entitle i fall asleep. 

 (seth's POV)

The school bell rings, I haven't  seen her since I found out... that anger flashes around my eyes. I take a deep breath. I start the walk to her house. i walk slowly to make sure my emotions are in together. I walk to the back of her house and pick myself up into the window. i look at her she is asleep. in my cloths and in my blanket. that makes me smile. what does not make smile is her red puff eyes.

(lila's POV)

I feel warm arms slid under me and pull me to his chest. "I like the change of outfit" I snuggle into his chest. "The pack told me everything" seth starts I feel the tears well in my eyes "baby, do you want to talk about it.' I shake my head no and pull my self closer to him, putting my face in his neck. he holds me like that and lets me cry until I can't anymore.

I pull back and give him a soft sweet kiss. "thank you seth, your amazing."  I look back at him and his soft brown I eyes that have specs of gold in then like a thousand golden stars. his russet skin in so perfect and pretty, his lips are round and full. although his hair is short it is perfect and full. I can't say his hair is black it is like really deep and rich. he always cares for my feelings and what I have to say. I feel wanted. when he first imprinted I thought everything would feel forced and fake but it is the realest thing ever.

I kiss him again with more passion. letting our tough touch. when we pull away he is looking at me with so much feeling. 

"I love you" seth says.