Swipe

While I agonized over whether to surrender to my darker instincts and take the money at Cate's expense, Harge suggested that I fill the void in my heart with some more celebrity dating. 

"Get on Raya and get yourself some famous pussy. My ex-roommate saw Ben Affleck and Matthew Perry on there once." He said, "And watch out for famous dick for moi. That place has a lower acceptance rate than Harvard Law School." 

I applied and was accepted within 2 days. I hustled for our fledgling company in the daytime and swiped mindlessly at night. Harge was right - the people on here were much more attractive than on normal dating apps like Tindr or Bumble. But somehow I had zero desire to start a conversation with any of them, as if they belonged in a different world.

Until one day, a familiar name slid into my DM's.

Which was unexpected, because I set my preferences to exclusively women. 

Those deep-set blue eyes and muscular biceps that were threatening to rip his shirt were unmistakable. It was Thor himself. 

"Hey cutie, want some action tonight?"

Usually I'd be repulsed and press "block" immediately, but this time my curiosity got the better of me, and something made me continue to engage. 

"Hi there, what kind of action would I be getting? ;)"

"You kinky?" 

Oh christ. What did Cate see in this man?

"What if I said I was?" 

"Meet me at my place tonight at 8pm." Then he texted me his address. 

"You're going to be my wingman tonight," I told Harge later that afternoon, "because I just agreed to a one night stand with Chris Hemsworth." 

"NO FUCKING WAY," he squealed, "can I join?" 

"Hell no," I cringed, "dude's straight af. Just make sure to scream for help if I don't come out in an hour. I don't know what kind of freaky shit he's planned for me." 

We arrived at the address he texted us at a quarter to eight. It was a mansion in the middle of nowhere, with no one within a 1 mile-radius. 

"What if it's some psycho case pretending to be Chris Hemsworth?" I asked.

"No, I know for a fact that Raya does background checks."

So I accepted the fact that my friend was willing to sacrifice me to a potential catfish because he was dying to learn what Chris Hemsworth was like in bed. I decided to go forth with it because I was too, for completely different reasons. 

The door opened, and People's Sexiest Man Alive appeared in the flesh before my very eyes. 

"How you doin' tonight honey," he smirked at me. 

"What's up?" I acted as coquettishly straight as possible as I stepped into his house, so as to not betray my lesbian ways. 

"You're gonna put on a great show for me tonight, baby," He said excitedly.

"How do you mean?" I asked cautiously as he took my jacket off. 

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have you all to myself," he gave me a once-over from head to toe, "but I invited another friend of mine here tonight, and you're more her type than mine, so I'm gonna be generous." 

"...her?" 

"Trust me, no girl your age would say no to her. Though you do seem too pretty to be gay." he winked at me.

"And what...type am I exactly?" 

"You pretty much check all the boxes, it's uncanny," he chuckled as he led me down a long corridor, "I'll have to show you the list after. It's pretty much like she was describing you. But don't worry, you can remain anonymous throughout, your identity will be protected." 

My heart began pounding ferociously as he stopped in front of a closed bedroom door. 

"She's sitting blindfolded in there right now. Remember, you don't have to talk if you don't want to, but you'll have to initiate all the action. Whatever you do, please don't take off her blindfold. I'll be watching at first, but happy to join in at anytime. The safe word is Ragnarok." 

The door opened, and my heart skipped a beat. Cate was sitting on a bed in a slip and with a black cloth around her eyes. She wasn't wearing a bra, so the fabric hung loosely around her naked body and delineating her breasts and nipples. Her bare legs were dangling over the satin sheets, the arches of her feet brushing the carpet. She looked in my direction when the door opened, but she couldn't see me. Chris took off his shirt and plopped down on a chair in a corner. 

Of all the scenarios that could happen in my life, this was the last one I'd expect to actually happen. The worst part was, neither of them knew how awkward it was for me. 

"Fuck to your heart's content, ladies." He began unzipping, squeezed a quarter's size of lube in his hand, which then dropped down into his pants.

I wanted to tell him to pause, but my voice would reveal my identity to Cate. To avoid seeing his erect dick before he whipped it out, I quickly buried my face into Cate's porcelain thighs. Their familiar softness made my spine melt a bit, and I tried hard to not let it show as my every move was being watched. I grabbed onto them and started dragging my lips across their voluptuous curvature. 

"Oh fuck," Cate muttered softly under her breath. I could tell that this was very new to her as well, and she didn't dare let loose. Yet. Her hands reached out and cupped the back of my neck gently, her fingers nervously probing my skin and my hair, as if trying to make out my contours to form a mental picture in her head. She then clumsily pressed my head into her skin, pulling me closer and closer to her core. 

I never expected to feel anything but awkwardness in a situation like this, but seeing Cate in this state...empowered me. A lot. 

My hand reached up her slip and rubbed her breasts slowly, and her lips parted as her breathing quickened. She was not wearing any underwear underneath, so as my hands travelled down, I became hyper aware that I didn't want Chris to see what I was seeing. 

"May I?" I whispered quietly as I slid my finger between her folds, where her fluids flowed as soon as I parted them. 

"Yes...yes," she moaned. 

So I positioned myself and began munching her pussy, my head blocking everything between Cate's legs from Chris' view despite him asking for it. The sound of his hand beating against his dick grew faster and louder, accompanied by an occasional low-pitched grunt.

"God, you're both so damn sexy..."

Cate threw her head back and her pelvis began twitching every now and them while thrusting forward to meet my mouth. I pulled her slip over my head and filled my nostrils with her spectacular scent - her body stretched before me, completely naked and vulnerable. The thought that I could be any stranger enraged me, but the fact that it was me and not someone else comforted me. I had missed this so much. 

Soon the room grew louder with a chorus of my lips sucking on Cate's pussy, Chris' quickening fapping and his chair squeaking, and Cate's impassioned moans as she edged ever closer to orgasm. 

Her body began convulsing rhythmically as she came, each spasm inducing a helpless cry that escaped from her open mouth. 

I let her ride out her wave of pleasure on my tongue and then lifted my head. And that was when I saw it. A tiny red dot grimacing at me on the wall.

We were being filmed.