Nerve

*Smut warning. A TGIF treat for y'all. Enjoy!* 

"I promised myself that I'd do everything that I can so the ones I love won't have to bow down to money. Ever." 

I sat there, awestruck. Did Cate Blanchett just imply that...she loved me? 

I wasn't sure if she'd ever say those words to me directly. And she didn't. For a long time. 

"You think she'll choose you over her career? Her reputation?" Andrew's harsh words rang in my ears once more. 

Those two voices were competing for dominance in my head when Cate leaned over, brushed my hair out of my tear-streaked face, and kissed me. As soon as our lips touched, the voices faded away, and only the kiss felt like the truth. I held onto her shoulders like a life raft adrift in a vast ocean, becoming fully relenting as her entire body weight shifted onto mine. "May I?" she asked as her fingers wandered beneath the hem of my shirt. I guided her hands to where they were meant to be.

My thoughts drifted back to LA, to our fraught 3 days alone together that kickstarted all of this madness that unfolded between us like an avalanche. But her touch and unconditional acceptance of my body was so amazing it almost felt like she was rewriting history. 

In which none of these insanity happened. In which we got off that plane, continued our relationship back in LA, and the world didn't bother to watch us. 

Cate was very soft with me, like I was hers, and hers alone, and nobody else should dare to touch me. Her cold hard edge from the previous times morphing into a soft protectiveness that drove every fiber within me wild and emboldened me. 

"Please fuck me," I begged in between kisses, "now."

"Darling," after kissing and caressing me for about two minutes, she finally spoke up, "are you sure?" 

"Yes, I need you so badly..."

"Hmm, is this a good idea? I'm getting divorced, but I'm still your boss..."

"Then stop being so indecisive." 

I flipped her over on the couch, yanked off my shorts and underwear with one clean motion, and sat with my bare cunt on her thighs. 

"Jesus, E," she exclaimed under me, "I didn't know you had...top potential." 

"Watch me," I said. Then I grabbed her right hand - those beautiful, powerful, sensual hands -  pulled off her wedding ring, threw it onto her rug, and plunged two of her fingers inside of me. 

"You're out of your mind." she watched me with a hint of scorn and bemusement. 

I wasn't close to giving up - I always enjoyed a challenge. Knowing how much of a visual creature she was, I decided to try offering her a view that she could succumb to. 

I took off my top and bra, leaned forward so that I was supporting myself on a hand that rested next to her face, and began riding her fingers. I let all of my hair down, my boobs were bouncing in her face, and I began to moan softly each time her fingers stretched and filled me. 

"You're so fucking hot," she whispered in a tone that made my knees go weak, and I knew that I'd successfully turned her on. Her fingers lasted only so long in me, and she quickly withdrew them to rip off her own underwear so that I could bounce on her pussy instead. I paused for a brief moment. 

"So, you like it?" I teased with feigned nonchalance. 

"Yes," she said impatiently, out-of-breath, "don't stop."

"Fine, if you insist," I moved my hands to her shoulders so that I was pinning her to the couch. She smiled at me mischievously from under, her fine brows a bit tense from pleasure. 

Soon she'd start writhing under my body weight, her cheekbones flushed with a rosy tint, and her lower back arching towards me to greet each of my thrusts. As I felt her body shaking with the harbingers of orgasm, I slid stealthily off of her and put a finger inside her. 

She sat up almost as a reflex and held my hand still, "The nerve of you today...no woman's ever done that to me before." 

"I'll gladly be the first," I said victoriously, relishing her wetness on my fingertips. 

She gazed into my eyes, the intense vulnerability of being penetrated making her quiet all of a sudden. She slowly brought my face closer to hers by the nape of my neck, the tip of her tongue probing the insides of my lips tentatively, while guiding my hand that was inside her to move in and out, adjusting to the sensation as if dipping her toes into a cold pool at wintertime. 

"Am I hurting you?" I whispered. 

"No," she said, her blond locks covering my face, and her comfort zone expanding like a flower in bloom, "it feels...wonderful." 

Soon she was clawing into my back and moaning with abandon, I was leaving teeth marks on her shoulders, our legs were intertwined, and my hand was pumping in and out of her like some kind of feral engine that was designed for this sole purpose. She came hard, her walls contracting as if in ovation of my finesse, the rest of her body buried in mine, with her head thrown back. 

"Where have you been all my life?" she asked, pushing me back and snapping my legs open, her tongue merging with the wetness underneath my folds. My ankles locked around the back of her neck as all of my blood rushed to my clit to meet her appetite. In seconds, my brain was submerged in an ocean of my own ecstatic explosion, like some kind of scintillating divine revelation about the depths of our intimacy. 

We didn't bother getting off of the couch for the rest of the day. And as night fell, I didn't want to spend it anywhere else, with anyone else. 

Before we fell asleep, she asked, "was that a special enough first time for you?" with her head cradled in my lap. 

I looked down at her and smiled, "So special I couldn't even count the number of times the board could've fired me." 

Then we briefly remembered why I was here. 

However, the endorphins were still fresh in our brains and coloring our every thought - realizing that our happy days together were numbered, but projecting the illusion of an eternal future together.