My Life

I kissed her and left the house,"another shitty day "i said to myself and started walking to the club.wow its really cold the cold air gives me shivers,my fingers are numb i can feel the goose pumps on my body.im having a black leather jacket on with a black skirt and boots.after 20 minutes of walking in the dark i finally got to the hell hole i belong.

° °
° °
"oh hey ash! mr.Allwood called and he is coming to pick you up" my enemy said. "okay thanks" I told her. great! (note the sarcasm)

after 15 minutes of waiting a car parked in front of the club."go! i think its him" she told me. I started walking to the car,god I hate this man! every person in here is pathetic encluding me! I hate myself and my life....
when I got to the car the driver opened the door for me and I entered the car.
"hey beautiful" the pedophile said , I just remained silent and avoid eye contact with him.
after 5 minutes of being with him in the same car he touch my thigh with his hands.
I hated the feeling he gave me, it wasn't what I wanted at this age when everyone expriences love and long relationships.
I moved myself so he would stop touching me.
"come on you are mine tonight!" he said smiling like an idiot. I just sighed what can I do? he is right, and I can't change it.