Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria

Start from the beginning

"Bugs like those will switch sides really easily" (Aiden, whispered)

"They are only admiring the beauty their disgusting life couldn't give them the luxury to be" (Aiden, whispered)

"Unfortunately, my Princess these bugs are just temporary infesting like parasites" (Aiden, whispered)

"Soon enough they will squirm under who appears to have the power to inflict authority" (Aiden, whispered)

"And try to attempt harming an enemy they can't even touch" (Aiden, whispered)

"But the moment they face that enemy and they decide to crush them not even their repulsive human will be left intact under their enemies soles" (Aiden, whispered)

Aiden said with almost a scoff and a seductive tone giving Aneria a side smirk.

This caused some noble ladies in the background to scream and blush who had obviously not heard his words.

"Kyaaa!" (Noble ladies, yelling)

"He's so handsome" (Noble ladies, whispering)

'To fall so easily without hearing his words...I'm sure if they heard his words they would not have screamed in such a way' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria did not turn to look at Aiden but chuckled with a dazzling smile and with her right arm covering her mouth elegantly.

Though his words were not wrong, she had caught on to what Aiden meant.

After all those noble bugs would switch by the end of tonight's ball.

"Ugh, what a lucky man" (Noble men, whispering)

"Yeah, who would have thought that there was such a hidden beauty." (Noble men, whispering)

"There was a rumor that a lot of Aspen men would wait in front of the castle just to catch a glimpse of her, I finally understand those men" (Noble men, whispering)

"A woman too beautiful that could be considered a national treasure" (Noble men, whispering)

'Turn'

'Glare'

Aiden turned his face to the noble men whispering and glared at them fiercely.

Immediately the whispering noble men shrank and looked away at Aiden's intimidating glare.

'Turn'

Aiden then turned his attention to the front with a satisfied smirk.

'She's my national treasure, only mine' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Finally, Aneria and Aiden had arrived in front of the King, Rhett, and the Crown Princess Natasha.

"Prince Aiden Maximilian Of Celestine greets your majesty" (Aiden, said)

"Princess Aneria Of Celestine greets your majesty" (Aneria, said)

Both of them greeted the King without removing their hands from each other.

Just a simple bow that clearly looked more like it lacked respect well at least for Aiden who had turned his eyes away as he greeted the King.

A clear unintrested expression while Aneria had closed her eyes instead of looking up at him.

Aiden and Aneria simply knew that they were better than the king and they were not even trying to hide it however the King studied Aiden's face for a few seconds since looking at his face reminded him of the little gift Aiden had sent him.

The fingers of that maid that he had ordered and seeing his face, not an inch one of intimidation.

 If anything arrogance only raised his suspicion.