09

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~

Before you were even able to say anything you were brought into a bone crushing hug. "Y/N! I'm so glad you are alright, I didn't know what to do when I saw your body dissolve into ink!" You soon felt your shirt become damp from what you could only guess to be Audrey's tears.

You felt guilt build up in your chest, had you really worried her that bad? Matbe if you werent so careless you wouldnt have gotten hurt. After a while of hugging Audrey managed to calm down, still occasionally sniffling. "S-still what happened to you?"

Wait what did happen. "I-I don't know, all I can remeber is that was dark." Trying to recal anything gave you a headache.

Let it go

'Huh, what was that?' "Well let's forget about it and continue onwards. maybe there's a rest spot up ahead....somewhere." "Yeah maybe, I could use a break." you and Audrey continued onwards untill you both came to a giant window that had seats and plants next to it. "What in the world... How big is this place?" Audrey stared in awe at the view. our attenton ws drawn away for the window by a sqeak. We both turned our heads to see, a tiny bendy?"

"Oh it's you! Where did you come from? Look, i'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you..." 'WHAT, how could she hurt such a cute thing.' "And I really don't think you want to hurt me either, right?" Bendy shakes his head no. "Good. Let's be friends then, ok? What do you say you, me and Y/n"

it was only then when Bendy acknowlaged your precence. He stared at you for a minute, almost like he was looking for something. Bendy turned back to Audrey and gave her a thumbs up. "Awsome! maybe you can help us we are looking for the old gent buillding." Bendy started to fanticly shake his head no. "Is it a bad place? It's okay I won't let anything happen to you."

she's lying

That voice it's their again. whatever Audrey said to Bendy it semed to calm him down. Bendy hoped off the sofa read to start our journey.

Achivement unlocked: A third member!