02

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~

"Well Y/n my name is Audrey. Don't suppose you know where I can find this pictures at do you." "Of course I do I know this whole studio minus Wilsons part."

"That's great news do you think you can show me where they are." "I could lead you in the right direction but theirs a price." " What's the price?"

You flipped upsidedown so that you were now floating on your back and world was upsidedown. "The price is that you be my new friend it gets quite lonely with only one friend."

"I only have to be your friend? Deal." "Excellent I'll lead the way." Audrey followed you as led her too the room where most of the paintings were.

Suddenly you felt the presence of the ink demon. Audrey had already went and hid as you looked around for a hiding spot you couldn't find one.

The best idea you came up with was to just float up into one of the highest corners and pray that he would not see you.

As the ink demon came into the room and looked around you finally got a good look at him since you weren't able to ever get a good look at him before.

Soon he left the room also getting a good look at you.

Word count 327