04

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~

Staying with Audrey wasn't actually as fun as you thought it would be. Most of it was Audrey collecting things for her gent pipe. Killing some of the ink creatures. And hiding from the ink demon.

You both had just came across someone new. "Oh! Hello there! Are you two looking for the way out?" "A way out would be nice."

"Are you... stuck in there?" Audrey asked the new ink being. "Heh heh. well, yes. And I'm afraid that means you're stuck too." You decided not to talk and just let Audrey handle this.

"Can't you move?" "Not an inch, perhaps you could get me unstuck?" "I'll see what I can do." Audrey walked over to the ink being and used one of her abilities to free him causing him to fall down the tube.

"Weeeeee!!" Soon Audrey jumps down after him. You went soon after. "Thank you very much for your help! The names porter by the way. And who might you be?" "Audrey?" "Audrey? Audrey! Auuuuudrey. Nope! Don't like it. Doesn't suit you. I'll call you... Bobby!"

"Huh" "and to say thanks for your feat of rescue, here's a little gift! Something I've learned." Porter passed his ability over to Audrey.

"Hm, there we are. It's passed on. Now... You can move like me! Wooheheheehaha!" Porter teleported of the gap. Woohoohoohoo! Goodbye, Bobby! Try not to die!"

" That was weird" "indeed" you had never seen a ability be passed on before. So that was a cool thing to see. How you got your ability well you were simply born with it.

Here's an example say you were born fast you never learned how to be fast. So no one can take that away from you. So in all reality you can't have your ability taken away unless you die. Since you were born with it.