07

Fun fact about this story I based y/n off paimon from genshin impact

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~

Looking around you didn't see an exit that you could leave through but up. You decided not to leave Audrey alone so you waited for her to wake up. You saw Audrey's eyes flutter in an attempt to wake up. You helped her by shaking her "Audrey wake up!"

As the last word Left your lips Audrey jolted awake. "Audrey! I'm glad your awake, after the floor opened you passed out I was so worried that you wight have hit your head before I grabbed you!"

"Really well th-" before Audrey could finish her sentence a weird spider thingy jumped at her, causing Audrey to quickly raise her pipe and hit it over the head to not get hurt.

Once Audrey got up more of those spider things began to appear all over the place. Audrey almost struggled to keep up with the constant attacks. "Y/n a little help here." Audrey grunted as she continued to hit all the creatures.

"What! No way I'm touching those those things! Ill do something else." You replied glaring at Audrey, 'how could she even think you would ever touch one of those gross things.'

You looked around frantically to see if you could find some other way to help Audrey. Then you saw something, switch without hesitation you began to pull all of them down. Once all of them were pulled down the spider things began to go into the pipes.

You let out a sigh of relief that this was all over. Only for something to crawl out of the ground "GAHHH!" You screeched as a giant spider thing came out. You crawled into a corner as Audrey began to fight.

You watched as Audrey fought, your eyes widened as you saw her about to get hit and before you could even think you did something. Everything passed in a blur the last thing you saw was the creature fall to the ground in defeat before you passed out.

Word count 450