06

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~ꗥ🕸️ꗥ~

When you woke up you decided to teleport back to Audrey. Since you felt bad for practically abandoned her for at least a couple of hours.

Once you teleported to Audrey you saw her entering an elevator. "Oh! I've never seen the elevator before?" You saw Audrey flinch from your voice.

"Y/n! Don't jump up on me again. How come you've never seen this elevator before?" "This part of the studio is usually locked off from everyone except Wilson. Actually it's quite strange that it's unlocked, I would be careful if I were you."

"Really, thanks for the advice y/n." You have her a nod as the two of you stepped inside the elevator. Audrey clicked the button for the elevator to go up. The machine went up smoothly until it suddenly came to a stop.

"Unauthorized surface elevator in use." A raspy voice spoke over the intercom. "Manual lift ejection activated." Before you knew it the lights started to flicker and soon the floor opened causing you and Audrey to fall.

You quickly began to float so that you didn't hit the ground. Looking down you realized that Audrey was extremely close to hitting the ground. You dove down as fast as you could, grabbing Audrey and gently setting her on The ground.

Word count 325