When his head annoyedly swung in my direction, for a second, I could detect the glimmer of something dangerous in his jade eyes. However, I didn't have long to dwell on the thought because he soon after recognized who I was, causing his expression to soften and his phone call to end. Eventually realizing how tightly he'd been gripping onto my wrist, he quickly removed his hand from the sore joint and I immediately rubbed it in pain. 

What the heck was that all about?

"Sasha, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." He cleared his throat, already standing from his chair. 

I wasn't quite sure of the precise reason why, but something seemed uncannily off about him. Shaking my head and ridding myself of the non-conducive thoughts, I offered him a brim smile. He echoed the gesture, bringing me into his chest. I inhaled his unforgettably strong, cherry aroma, while he lowered his chin to gift me with a feather-like kiss on my forehead.

My arms impulsively responded by traveling at a sensually slow pace around his definitive shoulder blades; making sure to douse over every dip and curve of his impeccable muscles. When I was finished with my inspection, my hands clasped back together at the midline of his back. 

Kendall reacted to my unexplained touchiness by releasing a faint groan, then dipping his hands dangerously low along my back to squeeze my ass through my leather pants

Kendall reacted to my unexplained touchiness by releasing a faint groan, then dipping his hands dangerously low along my back to squeeze my ass through my leather pants. His possessive move to pull me in closer to his body caused my ample breasts to smother against his chest.

"It's okay." I offered him a snide chuckle, then reluctantly removed myself from his suffocating hold as he continued to glare down at me with unbridled desire. When his electric gaze moved to my glossed lips, I sucked in my lower lip in an unsuccessful attempt to stop myself from drooling over how hot he looked.

It was no secret that the sexual tension between the two of us was physically and emotionally palpable. I almost pitied the poor man for how patient he had been with me, even when I could sense what he wanted each time we were together. 

From what I'd gathered this far, Kendall was a surprisingly patient man. We hadn't had sex or any form of penetration until a few days ago. And that was only with his fingers. I knew I wanted him, that was for sure. But, I was scared of the disappointment. 

What would happen if we waited all this time to have sex and, when we finally did, it wasn't as good as he'd expected it to be? Would he leave me because I lacked experience?

Oh gosh, I sounded so pathetic.

Kendall's silence caused me to return my focus to his perfectly-constructed face. However, his black orbs were now stuck to my exposed cleavage, while his brows furrowed inward. He obviously wanted to say something crude, but the presence of nearby restaurant dwellers acted as a sufficient buffer.

"Here, let me take this." He offered, walking behind me to help remove my thick coat.

I nodded my head, as his strong hands roamed my shoulders, gently pulling the heavy material down my arms. As he did so, his fingertips intentionally jolted down my bare skin, sending goosebumps through every spot they managed to land. After he placed my coat behind a chair I assumed was mine, I felt his warm breath tread softly along my deep brown skin.