OS : Sanji x GN! Reader,, ANGST

Začít od začátku

How you wished it was easier. You wished Sanji could see you the same way you see him. You wished he could hold you. You wished he could smile at you like the way he smiles at others.

Cleaning up after yourself, you left the bathroom and came to a secluded spot of the ship where you could gaze over at the sea without anyone else around.

The sea breeze hit your skin, caressing you with its cold air.

The ocean was so lovely, so tempting. Just like his eyes.

You've been engulfed with his love you longed to feel from him. Tears swell up in your eyes as you blankly stared at the ocean ahead. Your heart skipped a painful beat as you feel something come out your throat. Coughing violently, you coughed out more flower petals into your hand. It was bad enough as you managed to puke out some blood, tainting your hand.

Gazing at the bloody mess on your hand, you were then reminded how you've wasted so much time in your life trying to hold onto his hand.

You were aware how precious his hands are to him. He always avoided using them in fights, always avoiding to stain them with blood.

Whenever you tried to sneak up to hold or even touch his hand, he'd immediately pull away with disgust. "Y/n, can you not? Your hands are tainted with blood, i don't wanna touch it." You'd remember him speak of those words that still left a pang in your heart. Ever since then, you avoided trying to touch him, disgusted in your own body.

It hurts, as if a knife was constantly stabbing your heart. It was as if Cupid missed his arrow as it was unfortunate enough to hit you in the heart to be inlove with someone who despises you. It truly makes you wonder; could a heart still break once it stopped beating?

You choked out a sob, tears streams down your supple flesh with the salty teardrops falling down to fuse itself with the ocean. Oh, how the ocean is beautiful, but so dangerous and merciless once you've been engulfed with the waves' gentle caresses. Your heart ached with longing. Longing of his touch, his voice, his loving gaze—his love.

"I... I love you, Sanji."

Those words left your mouth inbetween soft sniffles, leaving a bittersweet taste on your tounge.

"But you're not mine. Probably never will be til the end of eternity. How i hope that one day, someone will hold you, nurture you, care for you and love you like no one else. How i hope that someone will give you the world and explore the All Blue with you. How i hope, and hope, even if that someone isn't me."

You'd mutter solemnly, eyes still locked onto the sea hitting against the ship of the Thousand Sunny Go. Your eyes glimpsed a small sparkle of hope as your own words.

But alas, not all moments like these last long.

A battle cry was heard along with the all powerful wave of conqueror's haki washed over you. This caused you to jerk your head upward, seeing a familiar set of pirates you hoped to never see again, the Big Mom pirates. You stiffened up, gasping in utter shock and disbelief to see the tall giants in the distance. It was Katakuri and Smoothie, although they looked injured from the battle not too long ago when Sanji was held hostage in an arranged marriage.

You silently hoped that Pudding wasn't on that same ship, or else you'd just have another breaking point. You then just decided to focus on fighting with the Strawhats instead.

"Enemy in coming!" You shouted, alerting the others as they prepare to be in battle once again. Everyone was still a bit rough—especially Luffy, his battle with Katakuri was one of his longest and hardest battles.

"GAH! It's them again!" Nami screamed in fear, obviously not thrilled upon seeing them once more. Nami, along with Usopp and Chopper, all huddle with eachother. Zoro only ever looked at them, scoffing as he unsheathed his swords with a loud schwing as the blades shine brightly under the daylight, prepared to fight and defend.