Scenario 18: Trafalgar D. Water Law (2)

Teacher! Gender Neutral Y/N || MODERN AU / HIGHSCHOOL AU

Just to avoid any acuses of Y/n being a Pedo, Y/n will be 21 while Law is 19

---------------------

There was one thing Law hated besides Bread, you.

Why?
Simple, you annoy him simply by your presence AND the fact that you're the only cooking/baking teacher in the School. He hated every second when he's in the same room with you.

You're basically his Opposite, you're always Happy, you have a passion of baking different kinds of Bread.

You though, you aren't oblivious. You knew that Trafalgar hated you, you never knew why but you ended up taking an interest on him. You we're too in deep in thought when you walked into your classroom. You were snapped back in reality when your Students threw confetti around you, you looked up only to see your (hated) students; Ichiji,Niji and Yonji. Your usual smile grew when you saw The red-head approach you with a small cake in his hands.

You glanced at Law to see him glaring at you, you held back a smirk as you also saw someone besides Ace's sleeping figure who is behind Law. A Male who Law Hated aswell.

Everything was in slow motion when you saw Ichiji about to throw the cake to your face. In instinct, you kicked the Cake before he could throw it at you to a random direction. You held back a laugh when you saw the shock faces of the three colorful brothers, you moved your head to see where the cake landed and smirked widely when the Cake flew past Law's eye widened face and right into a student's face.

Slowly, Law moved his face to his side only to see Kidd's cake filled face. His eyes only widened more when he saw the cake slowly slid down his face to reveal blood dripping down the red-head's face with several pieces of Razors that stabbed Kidd's face. It was a good thing(for the others) that it didn't hit his eyes. Law didn't even notice you approached his shocked figure.

You moved his face by his chin and made him look at you. Your eyes flashed red in Law's eyes as you slowly leaned in. Your lips were brushing against his as you moved to lick some icing off of Law's cheek.

You smirked wider and licked your lips as you stared into Law's eyes.

"Do you still hate me now?"

// we STAN a Dom y/n