OS : Jealous Chef | Sanji x Reader

Y/n's POV

I rolled my eyes as the douche bag beside me guided me out of the Rented limo. "Thanks.." I mutter as i patted the dust off of my Formal clothing i had for this so called 'Date' Nami had planned for me and this douche named 'Eustass Kidd'. Who knew he would act like his Name. 'Kid'. The red-head smirked and kissed my gloved hand. "Shall we?" I nodded as i looked at the Restaurant we're at. 'Baratie'. My eyes widened slightly, i heard my Boyfriend; Sanji worked here. I felt relieved.

I knew my Boyfriend wouldnt thought of the wrong way because we haven't announced it to our friends that Sanji and I have been dating for awhile. I hummed happily as we entered the Restaurant. Sanji immediately spotted me and was about to greet me with his love tornado and kiss me until he saw the Man beside me. Sanji stopped and looked at me in confusion. I only Rolled my eyes and Sanji seemed to get it. He began to move again and greeted us. "Hello there, table for 2 i assume?" Sanji asked with a smile as Kidd nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist. I can feel Sanji's jealously and Anger from here while he tried to hold himself back from beating the shit out of the Man beside me. He sighed quietly and guided us towards our Table.

Third Person POV

Sanji was about to push your chair in until Kidd 'accidentally' pushed his aside and pushed you in instead. You faked a smile that is obvious to Sanji. "Thanks, Kidd." This made Kidd feel a burst of pride swell in his chest as Kidd sat down on the opposite chair of you with a smirk. Sanji sighed and fixed himself as he gave you your Menu gently and he gave Kidd's Menu harshly that made the two go into a short death glare competition.
Sanji cleared his throat, looking at you softly, love is in his eyes as he gave you his sweetest smiles. "I'm Sanji, The Waiter and Cook for the Evening. Please call me if you two are ready to Order." He spoke sweetly (that felt that it was more towards you) and bowed slightly before leaving. This made Kidd sigh in Relief. 'Finally that bastard is gone.' The Red-head thought as he gazed at your Form. Your eyes scanned through the Menu that made you look Cute. In Kidd's opinion.

Sanji watched you two from afar, Rage filled his eyes as Kidd looked at you with Lust in his eyes. Sanji bit into his Cigarette tightly as he took deep breathes. He could only watch you two to make sure nothing goes wrong, he ignored all the complaints from the other chefs. You hummed, unaware of Kidd's lustful gaze. You looked up just in time Kidd moved his gaze back at the Menu, you Smiled at him. "I'm ready to order, what about you darling?" Kidd asked as he locked eyes with you with a smirk. You nodded with a smile making Kidd called for Sanji. Immediately, Sanji came with a small notepad and a seemingly new Cigarette in his mouth. After you and Kidd ordered, he moved his Chair closer to yours and smiled at you. "If you dont mind me asking, Darling, have you had a Boyfriend before?" You hummed in thought and Nodded your head. This caused his smile turn into a (slightly disappointed) smirk and moved more closer. "Have you had any experiences with males?" At that, you shooked your head. His smirk widen as he placed his hand on your knee. "Can i perhaps be your first experience?"
you opened your mouth angrily to respond but before you could scream at the Red-head a Dish of food was harshly placed infront of the both of you. "Here, is your orders." Sanji spoke with gritted teeth and a Forced smile. Anger clearly visible in his voice as his eyebrow twitched. Kidd grumbled for being interrupted while you sighed in relief.

Sanji left when you two began eating, after a few minutes Kidd called for Sanji again, and just like last time, he was there in a instant. Kidd and You asked for drinks and before Sanji left you grabbed his wrist. Sanji turned at you with love and curiosity in his eye. "You cooked this right, Sanji-kun?" Sanji Nodded as Kidd watched in jealousy as he glared at Sanji. You picked up a forkfull of the spicy seafood pasta and fed him. "Your cooking is really good! You should give yourself a little break for it!" You smiled as Sanji leaned into your hand and nuzzle into it lovingly as he chewed on his and your favorite pasta. Oh how he loved you.

Meanwhile Kidd tightly into the chair, almost breaking it as he watched you two in anger. Forgetting Kidd was there, you kept feeding your lover. "You know, Sanji, are you sure you're not tired?" You hummed as Sanji looked at you, confused and shook his head. "Because you've been running through my mind all day." You smiled as Sanji blushed slightly at your pick up line and chuckled, internally giving Eustass the Middle Finger.

At this point Kidd was ready to kill the man on the spot. Kidd stood up and was about to strike a punch on Sanji until he blocked the punch with his leg and glared at Kidd. Sanji took a whip of his cigarette and let out a puff of smoke in Kidd's face. "Security." Sanji called for the guards as they came and took the Raging Kidd away.

After that was done Sanji sat down beside you and showered your face with kisses, he took you into his lap as he nuzzled his face into your neck. That night you two spent time together feeding eachother and Zeff didnt even bother you two love birds.

======

Sorry that this was a short oneshot- (T▽T)