LC : 2nd meeting & surprise confessions

STRAWHAT PIRATES

• Monkey D. Luffy

You ran around in the island of Sabaody Archipelago as the Marines chased after you. 'Damnit..Tekerin where the hell are you?' You cursed internally for your brother as you took a sharp turn and hid quickly. You peaked and saw that the Marines passed you. You sighed in relief as jumped onto a higher level and began to look for your Brothers. You sighed and put on a mask so you can walk freely with no one recognizing who you are. You walked down and stopped when you saw a Ship with a lion head. You tilted your head at it, the ship was pleasingly weird to look at. Then you spotted a familiar set of White hair with tints of black at the end. Your eyes widen as you saw it was your Brother. You jumped onto the big ship with a furious look as you saw your brothers; Tekerin and Yukio at the Railings. As you were about to yell at your Brothers you got cut off by Tekerin. "Ah, Hey there sis. Sorry we left you." He apologized nonchalantly even though he didnt sound sorry at all. In anger, you took off your mask to show your pissed off face. As you were about to yell you felt a pair of familiar rubber arms wrap around your body, you look as you saw Luffy catapult himself towards you. He clinged into you as he nuzzled his face into your neck with tears in his eyes. "Y/N! Queen! I fi-finally found you again!" Luffy smiled as he happily cried into your neck. Your Body fell down on the Floor as you looked at him in shock and happiness. "Luffy!" you grinned happily as His crew looked at you both in Surprise and Shock. "EHHHHHHHHH?!" His crew and Your little brother (Yukio) shouted. Probably because you never really smiled or maybe because his crew never saw Luffy cry. "Wait wait, Queen?!" A Blonde questioned as he sobbed. "That dumbass got a girlfriend before me?!" After a few minutes Luffy finally untangled himself and you two sat up. Luffy still clinged into you as he Sniffled, slowly, Luffy placed his strawhat on your head as you smiled softly and patted his head. "See? Told you i'd keep my promise." You chuckled as Luffy burried his face into your chest as the Blonde seemed to sob more. "Then promise me that you'll never leave my side again..i..Join my crew!" Luffy removed himself from you as he looked at you with one of his big grins. "And be my Queen of the Pirates!"

• Roronoa Zoro

You sat beside Roronoa as he looked at the distance. "So, Roronoa, what're planning to do when you set sail?" You questioned your moss headed friend as you glanced at him from the corner of your eye. He sighed as he looked at you, he moved for you to face him. His eye stared intensely into yours as he grabbed into your shoulders with a almost unnoticeable blush tinted on his cheeks. You fought back the blush as you stared back at him. "Y/n, please, come with me and join me on my journey to become the greatest swordsman. I want you to be with me, fight with me, nap with me and drink sake with me. Please." He begged, it reminded you on how he begged your Master to train him. You searched his eye and saw nothing but hope and love. You finally blushed and averted your gaze away from his. "F-fine Zoro..ill be there just to make sure you won't get lost." Zoro grinned happily as he connected his lips with yours.

• Vinsmoke Sanji

Sanji and You got separated when you fell into the sea and he dive after you. Zeff went after you two but unfortunately you two already got separated by the sea. You saw your life flash before your eyes as you slowly blacked out with the Sea caressed and carried your body. You slowly woke up to see yourself on a island called Sabaody Archipelago, but instead on the shore, you're in a place on what it seemed like a bar. And there you saw Shakky and she raised you, and when Rayleigh visited he saw you and saw potential. You don't know what or how but he trained you. You grew to be a Strong woman and they both were proud of you. You surprised them when they saw you Cry after you saw the Newspaper, Sanji was Alive and well. He even got a bounty. After that you kept on track with him and his crew, you found out that he was soon coming to your Island and you prepared yourself and got ready to surprise him. When the two of you finally met again he broke down cried and spinned you around in circles with you in his arms. His crew was surprised when he didnt swoon over you and he was (non simp-y) himself. You two seem to be close, like close close. So they assume you're his significant other. You kissed his forehead like you always did before you two escaped his Family. And with that you two always stuck with eachother like glue, he was still often his Simping self but you didn't mind. When you two got separated from his Crew he and you still stayed with eachother and you stuck beside him even if he trained on a island filled with Men. And after two years passed, you two came back to his crew as Lovers. He promised that he will never have eyes for other women but you.