AZI Volume 5 Chapter 41

*Aaaaaaannnn!!!* as the black crocodilian weapon spirit raises a roar, it lifts its head towards the skies, and begins to fall backwards, and—

*Kakakakaka!!!!!* as the former's colossal tail rises from beneath the waters, the dense layer of ice begins to shatter!

"Shit, shit, shit...!"

"...!"

Pumped with adrenaline, every single person wished to possess an extra set of legs to dash faster, as a fissure—centered around the weapon spirit's rising tail, split open!

Far behind the fleeing weapon spirits—

"That is indeed a 100,000-year-old weapon spirit."

Observing the situation through their divine senses, Lin Yu Heng makes this remark.

The moment the black crocodilian weapon spirit had appeared, Lin Yu Heng and the others had retreated in the opposite direction of it.

For reasons unknown to them, their cultivation bases have returned—igniting the three's desire to subjugate the black crocodilian weapon spirit.

"Shall we make our move now?"

Towards Xia Ri'er's question, Qing Ming Yang shakes his head, and replies—

"No need to rush. It's not going anywhere. Besides, there's only us here, we have all the time in the world to deal with this thing."

Contrary to Qing Ming Yang and Xia Ri'er's excitement, Lin Yu Heng's expression is somewhat the opposite.

"Surnamed Lin, what's up with you?"

Towards Qing Ming Yang's question, Lin Yu Heng asks—

"Did you two see the two weapon spirits that rushed into the maw?"

"What about them?"

Raising a subtle sigh, Lin Yu Heng replies—

"Did you two know that all the weapon spirits of this realm used to be practitioners in the past?"

Simultaneously, Qing Ming Yang and Xia Ri'er raise an eye. They've heard rumors of this being the case, but they never cared much to confirm it.

"Matters of the older generation, why should we care?"

Glancing at Xia Ri'er, Lin Yu Heng says—

"Those two weapon spirits, they might have realized the truth of this world."

"...! Then they cannot possibly be left here. We'll need to keep their details in mind when we make our report."

Weapon spirits that have died in the Leng Bing Realm will take some time before they are dropped back into the world again.

In that time, the laws of the Leng Bing Realm will erase their memories of the life that they've just experienced.

In the case of weapon spirits—that have realized the truth about the Leng Bing Realm appearing, these individuals must be immediately notified to the Ling Yuan family's management, so that the appropriate action may be taken against them.

"Indeed."

Agreeing with Qing Ming Yang, Lin Yu Heng nods, as they continue to wait for the other weapon spirits to scatter.

Gradually, the commotion on top of the ice field begins to die down.

Through the eyes of a practitioner, the three bear witness to the souls of numerous weapon spirits being dragged into the air by the laws of the Leng Bing Realm, which takes on the form of chains that are invisible to the eyes of a weapon spirit.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Waiting for a full hour, in which—there is not a single weapon spirit to be seen within the detection range of their divine senses, the three are just about to dash forward; however—

*Boom!!!*

"Uh?"

The black crocodilian weapon spirit leaps out of the frozen seas once more.

*Pah!!!* as it crushes a massive layer of ice beneath its weight, the weapon spirit raises a howl that seems to be one of pain.

"Its fangs...! What happened to them?"

Examining the inside of the weapon spirit's maw, one would see that several of its fangs had been shattered, and in the next instance—

"What's that?"

"Hm?"

A mechanical body that measures at ten meters in height emerges from the weapon spirit's maw.

The entirety of the mechanical body is dressed in a suit of silver armor.

.........

Inside of the Machina Frame's cockpit—

"Screw having to reach pity just to pull something good."

With his hands and feet on the controls, Long Hua laughs with glee.

Using the free pulls that he possesses, along with the abyssal star gem that is worth six pulls, Long Hua had managed to pull an SSR rarity armor set for the Machina Frame—resetting his pity counter back to zero.

(*-laoban.)

"Ahn?"

(People like you... Ai...)

The Tai Xuan Emperor—who had witnessed the miracle, can't help but sigh within the dreamscape.

Going further into detail regarding the silver armored Machina Frame's current appearance—

Located on its palms is a round mouth, and a similar mouth can be seen on the front of its shoulders.

Its upper torso is covered in a layer of armor that is shaped like a bird's beak—biting down on the blue gem that is embedded into its frame.

Lining its back are dorsal fin like structures that protrude outwards, and near the shoulder blade areas are four openings, which are currently spewing out four white wings formed of energy.

Lower body wise, its waist is surrounded by skirt armor—with the plate that should be on the rear of its hip replaced by a blade-tipped tail.

Feet wise, its structure that possesses four toes is reminiscent of a beast.

.........

"The hell is that thing?"

Towards Xia Ri'er's question, Lin Yu Heng's expression turns to one of astonishment, as he remarks—

"A Divinity Armor?"

"What is that?"

Sucking in a breath of cold air, Lin Yu Heng explains—

"Legend says, . We call them, the Divinity Armors. They are said to possess the ability to amplify a practitioner's strength when equipped. However, they're also described to be 300 meters in height. This one..."

Explaining up to here, Lin Yu Heng shakes his head with uncertainty, whereas Qing Ming Yang shouts—

"Ai, who cares about the minor details! I want this thing!"

"The ability to amplify a practitioner's strength?"

Muttering this, Xia Ri'er's eyes gleam with excitement.