AZI Volume 5 Chapter 32

"..."

Glancing down at the evolution interface, Long Hua sees that his five mutation points have been increased to six—confirming the kill.

(Looks like the stronger enemies give more EXP. This is very game-like... Still, if that thing wasn't the boss, then what and where is it?)

Landing back on his feet, Long Hua stores Shui Yue away; and closing in on the White Serpent King, he grabs it by one of its necks, while asking—

"You don't have a set form, do you? Make yourself into something that I can smash around with."

*Grrrooo...* narrowing its eyes, the White Serpent King shakes off Long Hua's hand.

And interweaving its necks and heads together, it forms a handle, while the rest of its body assumes the shape of a colossal sword with a dull edge.

With how long its handle is, one might even consider this weapon to be a lance rather than a sword.

"..."

Grabbing the colossal white sword with both hands, Long Hua drags it along, while approaching a group of enemies, and following the swing of the weapon—

*Boom!!!* everything caught within its path is forcefully divided, while the shockwave generated by this swing obliterates everything into a haze of blood!

As blood rains down from above, and stains his figure crimson, Long Hua's azure-colored eyes give off an eerie glow.

(...All according to plan so far.)

Thinking of this, more enemies approach him—surrounding him on all fronts, to which, Long Hua performs a Martial Emperor's Step.

*Boom!!! Kakaka!!!* as the ground beneath his feet shatters, and detonates with Yin and Yang energy, several bodies are thrown into the air!

(All that's left now...)

Vanishing from the center of the spiderweb crater—

(Is to hope that things continue to flow in my desired direction.)

Long Hua reappears within a crowd of enemies, prior to swinging the ridiculously sized weapon once more!

.........

Watching everything from within the dreamscape, the Tai Xuan Emperor mutters—

"And you're telling me, this thing is still able to evolve? At this point, it's basically an invincible existence within the Core Formation realm. Heck, it's probably even able to put up a decent fight against a Nascent Soul realm practitioner..."

Thinking of this, the Tai Xuan Emperor feels a headache.

The growth speed that Long Hua is demonstrating is enough to make any peerless talent envious, but the number one thing that makes him stand out from the pack is his viciousness.

This viciousness is akin to a beast that refuses to let go of its prey the moment it manages to latch its fangs into their flesh.

.........

Continuing to cut up, and obliterate everything caught in his attacks, Long Hua gradually begins to turn laxed; however—

"Hm?"

Narrowing his eyes, Long Hua detects something within the range of his divine senses, and just as he is about to focus in on it—

*Boom!!!!!!!!* following the raging sea's eruption, a colossal shadow leaps out of the waters, and—

"..."

Seeing this creature—whose stature vastly surpasses the black crocodilian weapon spirit, Long Hua widens his eyes in astonishment.

The mountain-sized creature possesses a cobra-styled upper body with six eyes, while the latter half of its body is made up of tentacles—numbering over 50 in counting.

Beneath the creature's cobra hood are wing-styled pectoral fins; and covering the creature's back is a colorful layer of corals and greenery.

"This thing...?"

As sea water pours forth, and rinses away the blood on his clothes, Long Hua feels his scalps turning numb at the sight of this monster.

[The name of this beast is Hǎi Zàng (海葬), and as you would expect, this is the boss of this zone.]

Answering the question on Long Hua's mind is the unpleasant individual, who created this world.

In the practitioners' circle, a living creature's size doesn't always equate to overwhelming strength, but when a beast is as large as this thing called a "Hai Zang," it is nevertheless an intimidating sight that inspires fear.

.........

Within the dreamscape—

"...?"

The Tai Xuan Emperor is just as stunned by this sight.

"Th-This is a creature that evolved from something the size of a person...? You're joking, right?"

.........

*Aaaoooouu!!!*

"Uh!"

As Hai Zang raises a roar that deafens the ears, while sucking in a deep breath of air, Long Hua quickly stabs his weapon into the ground!

Amidst Hai Zang's inhaling of air, the smaller statured enemies are readily drawn into its mountain peak swallowing maw!

"Kuh...!"

Gritting his teeth, and holding onto his weapon tightly, Long Hua glares at Hai Zang with a defiant light in his eyes.

(This damn thing...-!)

*Kakakakakakakakaka!!!!!* as chunks of the island are forcefully ripped away, and drawn into Hai Zang's maw as well, Long Hua sees cracks forming on the grounds around him.

"Tch...!"

Following the click of Long Hua's tongue, portions of the ground that he is standing on are pried out, and lifted into the air.

"Ah screw this!"

Left with no choice, Long Hua exits the hunting grounds.