three

After a few death threats, and a visit from the fates, the wixen calmed down to find out that Regulus's life was being depicted and they were there to watch it, which also resulted in Evan and Barty speaking about the laws and how that one can go to Azkaban, for doing the deed.

It resulted in the fates visiting, again and Pandora calmed down the two boys before they destroyed the place.

The gods and the demigods were watching in amusement.

And that's how Reg was sitting between the two Slytherins and the Ravenclaw. Silas sat beside his girlfriend, and the movie continued once again.

[Regulus whirled around and something went WHIIISH. An invisible force like a huge hand yanked her backwards and slammed her to the wall.]

Amelia: "Reggie-!"

[She tried to run to run towards her but Dr. Thorn blocked her path.]

Dr. Thorn: "Yes, Regulus Black, I know who you are."

[Regulus tried to free her shoulder. The cut was visible as it was slashed across the shoulder. It was clear that Regulus was trying hard not to pass out.]

"Are you okay now?" Hestia asked the young witch.

"I'm amazing,'

Barty, Evan and Pandora looked at the witch in concern. It was no surprise that they cared deeply about the girl.

Evan murmured in Regulus's ear. "Dude why are we watching these anyways? Don't tell me I missed gossip."

Regulus chuckled at Evan's words. She whispered back. "I'll tell you about it in the break later. Let's just go through this torture first.'

Silas who was listening to all this, snorted.

Dr. Thorn: "All four of you will come quietly. If you make a single noise, or try a single spell, Miss Black and Miss Rosier, I'll show you just how accurately I can throw."

[Regulus glared at the monster, but continued to walk forward. Arguing with him would do no good, and she had to save energy to try and free them.]

Dr. Thorn: "There is a clearing ahead. We will summon your ride."

Bianca: " What ride? Where are you taking us?"

Dr. Thorn: " Silence, you insufferable girl!"

Nico: "Don't talk to my sister that way!"

[While the monster was distracted, Regulus used leglimency to communicate with Amelia. It was a trick shown and taught to the Heirs and Heiress of the pureblood families from a young age.]

Regulus : 《《 Try not to move or talk with the monster. It'll only utilize your energy more.》》

Amelia: 《《 of course I know that. Try to communicate with Grover using leglimency or some shit. 》》

Regulus: Language!

'Reg, you curse like a sailor,' Evan snorted.

'I curse in French. There's a difference.' Regulus retorted back.

[Regulus closed her eyes]

Dr. Thorn [hissing] : 'What are you doing, Black? Keep moving!'