|fated|

Reg hated her life, both in the Hecate's world and in the demigod part. No, seriously. First of all, she battled against Kronos, the lord of time himself. Then, she was erased of her memories ( fuck u, Hera) and sent to a Roman camp. You would have thought that the Gods would be thinking 'Oh, come on. How much more can we inflict on this poor girl? Let's give her a break! Let's send the trio to some island and free pizza!' But no. The Gods sent their thanks for doing their dirty work by forcing a bunch of hormonal teenagers to fight Earth Mother herself, or as Leo liked to call her, Dirt Face.

Now, that bunch of hormonal teenagers included C
Reg, the son of Nyx- Silas (her very depressed boyfriend with a strange obsession of dark), Jason- The thunder boy and son of the God of Drama (sorry, Zeus), Piper- The poor girl whose mom was the goddess of beauty (and the task of making everybody's life miserable), herself, Aphrodite. Leo - the supreme bad boy ( or so he liked to call himself. Co
Regulus thought it was a bit strange for him to be running around with his hands on fire. He was a son of Hephaestus)

Annabeth - her best friend/sister and daughter of the Owl Goddess ( she didn't like Athena that much).

Hazel - the girl with awesome jewel and earth powers. Poor luck that she had the god of gloominess himself in his Roman form, Pluto.

Frank- the shapeshifting Canadian. ( Regulus was sad for the poor boy. I mean, which Goddess would come to someone's house and randomly say - 'hey! Your son's life depends on that random piece of wood on the fireplace there!' Actually, that sounds exactly what Hera would do.).

And last but not the least, Nico- the death boy. ( Reggie thought of him as her little brother and was still guilty of Bianca's death. His father was Hades, the god of gloominess.)

Now, when the whole war thing was over and the demigods were celebrating, the mentioned hormonal teenagers disappeared. One thought was on Reg's mind- 'fuck the Gods'

The demigods appeared in a dark room. Sounds of protests were there as the halfbloods toppled over themselves.
'Get off me, people'
'Stop it, Leo'
'Wait, LEO!'
'Bro, you're so dead'
'Yay, happy reunion. Now can Jason please get off me?'
'Shut up Nico'
'Silas, babe, get your foot off my face'
'Hazel, get off me'
'I would, if Piper takes herself off my legs'
'Sorry'
Scuffling was heard in the seemingly dark room as the demigods stood and got in a fighting position. They surveyed the place until another snap was heard and the Gods appeared, though the state they were in was awkward. Aphrodite was checking herself in a hand mirror, which was no surprise.

Zeus was looking at his thunderbolt lovingly and Hera was shouting at the King of Gods for cheating again (seriously?) Hephaestus was tinkering wzith some pieces of metal and Ares was practising some sword moves. Athena was reading a book, and Poseidon was just standing there, lookin at them strangely.

Dionysus was reading a wine magazine and Hermes was talking to George and Martha. Artemis was talking to Thalia, who appeared alongside the goddess and Apollo was listening to his headphones, eyes closed. Hestia was trying to calm Hera down and Demeter was just shouting at Hades, who looked annoyed, to eat cereal. Seriously, what was that lady's problem?

After a while though, the immortals finally noticed the demigods and noticed that they were in a strange room. Athena snapped her fingers and suddenly, an orb of light filled the room. Regulus went ahead to ask what was happening, when suddenly, the three Fates appeared, and they looked straight at the daughter of Poseidon. She shivered, and the Fates said in union- 'You have made a grave mistake, fated daughter of Poseidon. You must pay.' Suddenly, at the last word, a bunch of books appeared, and along with it was a stack of DVDs. The Fates continued, 'These are the books in Regulus Black's perspective, and describes the adventures she had when you Gods had your dramas. The DVDs are showing the life of Regulus in Hecate's pet world- The Wizarding World.' A look of understanding passed Reggie's sea green eyes and she interrupted the mythical beings 'Woah, woah. Isn't this my life? Why should I consent to it?'

The Fates, almost in a state of anger, thundered 'Do not do this after your actions, daughter of Poseidon. Your little bargain had the Western Civilization in ruins in almost twenty years. The primordial Gods such as Ouranos, Gaea and Tartarus are awaken! You will comply, and if you don't.......' The threat was clear and Reg nodded, fearing for the worst. Zeus interrupted 'Is there a new prophecy, Fates?' The trio of the women nodded, though they still stared at the hero with such anger, such blame that Regulus looked down, ashamed for a reason no one but the Fates could understand.

After a while which honestly felt like aeons to Reg, the women diverted their attention to the King of Gods, who looked scared. They said 'The prophecy is with Apollo.' At the mention of his name, the god of the sun looked at the trio and asked silently for permission. At the approval, the god began to recite-

"Fated to the sun
The girl shall become
Daughter of the sea
Will make the immortals see
Every mistake of them
While living a life as she best can"

"Twenty years later
The earth shall awake
For a broken promise
Will destine her take"

"And the Titans shall return
Along with the sky
And the destined be forced to return
To save the world again"

"But in the dark, lies a oath
A promise made years ago
To kill the fated girl
And the Earth shall be reborn"

Reg widened her eyes and said in a whisper like voice 'is that......?' The Fates nodded, confirming her worst fears. The oath was broken. But.......
Her thinking was quickly interrupted by Silas, who asked 'Wait, it says fated to the sun. Does that mean you and Apollo have a thing going on?'
Reg shook her head. 'When I first heard the prophecy in Tartarus, I ignored that bit. But now that you mentioned it.....' The girl looked at Zeus, who looked a bit scared.

'I.. Well... Me and Poseidon made an oath to the Styx that the next demigod daughter of Poseidon would get married to Apollo at the age of 20. It was made just before the oath in World War 2. And the next demigod daughter of Poseidon is you, so...'

The Fates quickly added 'You have more than 2 years before this. Maybe it's better if you all watch the movies.' Reg nodded, not trusting her voice, but a fearful look passed her eyes, not afraid of the prophet message, but of the things the group would see. Things only two people had known, one of them being dead.

The Fates snapped their fingers and everyone was seated comfortably in a room with a large screen overlooking them. The women soon dissolved into thin air after informing how the movies worked. Soon enough, a magical voice announced and words flashed on the screen. 'Regulus Black and the Titan's Curse'