two

Regulus: 'Amazing'

[ She took out her wand from her pocket and casted a Confounds charm. Finding Ms. Gotschalk, she obliviated the memories about them never being here, and tampered the memory about Grover so that it looked that his parents took him out.]

'Girl, you are a genius.' Annabeth remarked.

' agreed, but how does the ministry not find out about you all using magic outside Hogwarts and Illevermony?' Nico asked.

'Brother of mine, the black family is dark. We have been practicing illegal charms since i could walk and talk. And it definitely does not help that father dearest of mine works in the ministry for MACUSA.'  Regulus replied.

Poseidon looked hurt at the fact that his daughter called another man her father. But that was to be expected. After all, since the day she was born he knew he subjected her to a fate worse than death: to be a God's lover. And not of any god, but the one who was known for his love affairs.

And the sea god was shrouded in guilt, in his hands were power but not the power needed for his daughter to love him.

Hades, on the other hand, smirked.

He was happy that his son was fitting right in the camp. But another reason ws that how he loved the fact that his niece had been subjected to a darker fate.
Because there was one thing he knew for sure, that a gods love is a cruel thing, Apollo was obsessed with Regulus long before she knew about the deal. And a God's obsession is always a bad thing.

[ Regulus noticed a green cap and a set of Mythomagic Cards lying on the floor. She quickly casted a notice me not spell on herself and followed the trace of the half bloods.]

[She saw the third demigod on her way, a wand drawn out.]

"She was a witch?" Annabeth asked.

Silas looked at Reg, who shook her head.

"Yes" Reg replied, though she didn't offer a explanation. It didn't left the mind of those who knew Reg that she was being strange, unlike her usual bubbly personality.

Reg looked at the sun god, who was now staring at her. His golden eyes burned through her sea green ones, and she felt a sharp pain get through her mind. 

He was trying to get inside her thoughts.

She smirked, enjoying the shock appear in his eyes as she maintained her occlumency shields.

The shocked slowly disappeared from the veil of golden, and it was now replaced by the look she knew all too well. He slowly nodded, confirming her thoughts.

Let the games begin.

Regulus: Who are you?
[The girl looked at the Heiress, her face dropping as she realized whose was.]

Regulus (shocked):  Heiress Rosier ? What are you doing here?

Amelia: I could ask you the same thing, cousin.

Regulus: Well, I asked first.

Amelia [hiding back a smile]: And I asked second.

[The two girls look at each for a second, before running and pulling each other in a strong hug]

Dr. Thorn : Aww look at you two, enjoying each other before your last moments.

[Dr. Thorn appears from behind the pillars.]

"He did not"

It pained her so much so damn much. It was her fault. She had sacrificed herself for Reg, and regulus will never forget that. 

[The daughter of Poseidon notices Bianca and Nico behind the manticore]

Regulus: Let go of the kids, Thorn.

Dr. Thorn: Not so soon.

[The manticore aimed his tail, poison spilling through.]

Dr. Thorn: Well, let's get straight down to business, shall we?

●○●○●

Suddenly, the screen turned black. Regulus looked around the hall, surveying the cause while the remaining demigods stilled. The gods looked unbothered, them knowing that then knowing that they go defeat whatever it was. 

Oh, how sure they were. 

Anyhow, a large pop resounded the room, and a groaning sound was heard as the demigods looked at the newest members. They revealed to be  Reggie's dearest friends. The said girl walked towards Evan Rosier and Bartemius Crouch Jr. , pulling them into a hug. She then noticed Pandora Lovegood, and repeated the gesture.

It pained her so much to see her in him.

Evan was first to react and come out of the shock. He looked at the girl he considered his sister and the fact that he could see her still, after that day made his heart rest, and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Because he had already lost one.

 "Reggie,  what are you doing here?' Barty asked, also coming out of a shock. The mentioned girl look at the two boys and said in a confused voice. "I will explain it to you soon, but , what are you all doing here?"

Evan opened his mouth to reply, but Pandora beat him to it.
"We were rushing towards our last class of the day, when suddenly a light flashed and we closed our eyes, and boom. We were here."

Regulus's eyes flashed with a buzzard of emotions, her hand trembling.

 'Very well, then.'

Oh, they had long since forgotten the wrath of her. She might be the daughter of Poseidon, but she was also the heiress of the Black family.
And the Black's never lose a battle.

And whoever will hurt the people under a Black's protection will surely pay for it.\

Because she has already lost one, and she refuses to lose another.