The little black panther shook his tail in embarrassment, and then watched Bai Nuosi brushing the little black snake's teeth.

  The little black snake also opened its mouth, its tail swayed, and watched Bai Nuosi brushing its teeth: "Little toothbrush, take it in your hand, the baby opens its little mouth, ah~"

  The little black snake's teeth were sharp, and it was unknown whether they contained venom. Bai Nuosi was careful when brushing his toothbrush, always feeling that the teeth of this black snake were not simple.

  After brushing his teeth, he wiped the faces of the two cubs and took them out for breakfast.

  On the other side, in the garden of the Han family's old house, Han Baiyi was sitting next to the head of the Han family, and on the other side was the eldest son of the Han family.

  The two of them were wearing the black uniforms of military academy freshmen. They were tall, young and handsome, and very eye-catching.

  Han Baiyi differentiated into S-class, which had a great impact on the Han family and even the entire central area of ​​the empire.

  Because this shows that the Han family finally has their own S-class, and from now on, they will also have the right to speak in the army.

  Countless people came to compliment the head of the Han family, saying that he had a sharp eye and was good at teaching his children.

  Han Baiyi looked at these guests coming and going, feeling very calm.

  It was said to be a press conference, but it was actually a banquet for the upper class. The Han family mainly wanted to tell everyone that they had an S-class.

  Han Baiyi and Young Master Han stood on the stage, listening to the head of the Han family talking loudly, sharing how he had trained S-class over the years, how much effort he had put in, and how many resources he had searched for.

  The efforts and resources were real, but they were all spent on the eldest son of the Han family.

  Han Baiyi was in a very calm mood.

  He thought that from today on, he would be able to leave the Han family.

  He can come out of the dark cave where he has been hiding and see the blue sky, white clouds, green trees and flowers. He can make new friends and get to know more people.

  He can also drive away the big bad wolf that has always frightened him, and live a life free from fear;

  Thinking of these, he felt very relaxed.

  Perhaps this is why everyone should pursue freedom.

  At this time, Bai Nuosi was taking his two cubs out. They came to the orchard in the nursery, and the live ball was opened. After all, there was a fight before, and Bai Nuosi was bitten. Regardless of the live broadcast, Whether anyone in the live broadcast room cared about it, Bai Nuosi felt that it would be better to tell the people in the live broadcast room about the situation.

  As soon as the live broadcast room opened, countless people immediately poured in:

  【Ah ah ah ah wife! I've finally waited for you. Woohoo, how are your arms? Is the injury serious? Wuwuwuwu! 】

  [That gray wolf should be damned. Look, Teacher Xiaobai's hand is injured. How can he still take care of the cubs? hateful. 】

  [Why doesn't Rose Garden arrange an assistant for my wife? His hands were injured, so he couldn't even take a vacation? ! 】