Bai Nuosi filled two portions of his noodles, gave the extra portion to Huo Ranchuan, and also gave him the boiled eggs.

  He ate noodles and soup with vegetables and leaves. Looking at the hard work, Huo Ranchuan almost dreamed back to the time when he was training hard in Huangxing. For those who didn't know, he thought Bai Nuosi was doing some hard work here, even the most nutritious food. , it's just a small egg.

  Huo Ranchuan shook his head and felt that the nursery nurse in the rose garden was working too hard.

  Huo Ranchuan expressionlessly put the eggs back into Bai Nuosi's bowl. Bai Nuosi opened his eyes slightly in surprise and looked up at Huo Ranchuan. There was still a root vegetable leaf in his mouth, and his mouth was bulging like a rabbit.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at him helplessly: "Eat quickly."

  Bai Nuosi was no longer afraid of him now. Instead, he smiled slightly in the face of Huo Ranchuan's cold and solemn gaze. His Moyu eyes were full of smiles: "Thank you, principal, you are so kind."

Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  It's just an egg. Teacher Xiaobai, why are you smiling like this?

  And this egg originally belonged to Teacher Xiaobai.

  The roots of Huo Ranchuan's ears were slightly red. He stared at Bai Nuosi's furry head, his eyes were dark and deep, and he didn't know what he was thinking about. Bai Nuosi's pajamas were very loose, and a large piece of collarbone was exposed from his slender neck. .

  On the back of Bai Nuosi's neck, there is a white skin-friendly patch. If nothing else, it should be a pheromone blocking patch.

  Although Huo Ranchuan didn't know much about omega, he also knew that it was the location of the omega glands. It seemed that they would all stick this to prevent pheromones from overflowing.

  Huo Ranchuan lowered his head with a bit of embarrassment in his eyes. He didn't dare to stare at that part anymore. He even felt that it was inappropriate for him to come in at this time, so he had to avoid suspicion.

  But after a few seconds, he couldn't help but secretly raised his head to see Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi is too thin, and because he is a human from the Blackbird Galaxy, his skin color and body shape are different from those from the Orc Galaxy.

  The people of the Blackbird Galaxy are generally shorter than the orcs, and their skin color is paler. What's more, Bai Nuosi is still an omega, so he looks thinner and smaller.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at it and suddenly said: "I will ask Mengsi to bring you some ingredients tomorrow. The nursery also needs to eat well, otherwise the body will be starved and what will happen to the pups?"

  Bai Nuosi nodded immediately. Although there were still a lot of fresh ingredients in his refrigerator and storage terminal, he was busy with Zaizai these two days and really couldn't spare the time to go there. It would be great if someone could send them over. La.

  Bai Nuosi said gratefully: "Thank you, director, I will definitely work hard!"

  Bai Nuosi looked at Huo Ranchuan sincerely and emphasized again: "Director, you are so kind!"

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  In just ten minutes, he received two good guy cards, and Huo Ranchuan was speechless.

  Huo Ranchuan was silent for a moment, and in the end he didn't know what to say, so he lowered his head and ate the noodles in silence. He finished most of the bowl of noodles in two bites.