It nestled comfortably in the soft blanket, and the whole snake was straightened up.

  Lying there upright and limp, motionless, the audience in the live broadcast room thought it was having a great time.

  Studio:

  [Looking at the state of the little black snake, I suspect that this is also the state of its owner. I won't say who is envious. 】

  [Teacher Xiaobai's massage techniques are really professional. As someone who has cubs at home, I went there to learn it! However, I haven't used this massage technique on adults yet. I'll give it a try and give you feedback. Dog head.jpg.]

  [Ah ah, Teacher Xiaobai, there is a 250-month-old baby here who also wants to experience massage and touch. Look at me, look at me! Crazy hands up.jpg. 】

  [Damn it, such a professional kindergarten teacher should be allowed to come to the university to take care of the grown-up babies. Why should he be allowed to go to a nursery! Angry.JPG. 】

  ...

  Bai Nuosi has a beautiful and cute appearance, a soft and gentle personality, and excellent knowledge and skills. This made many viewers who originally gathered to watch the S-class spiritual cubs pay attention to him instead, and because they liked him, they all tried to find him. Contact information.

  But as a mental body nurse from an alien galaxy, all his information is confidential. The only thing the audience can find is the Star Network live broadcast account registered collectively by the nursery for them.

  So, while Bai Nuosi was carefully and tenderly preparing to give the little black panther a massage, the video of him massaging the pups had already been trending, and his related account had gained several followers in just one day. Ten million.

  For a moment, people didn't pay attention to the top

  Finally, after the massage and caressing was finished, Huo Ranchuan sighed. Ever since his spiritual body went to Bai Nuosi's side, he seemed to have done countless embarrassing things...

  Huo Ranchuan wiped his face and turned to look at the smart brain light screen. The massage touch on his body suddenly disappeared. It turned out that Bai Nuosi had already finished serving the little black snake and turned to serve the little black panther.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at the scene in the live broadcast room. Bai Nuosi carried the little black panther onto the workbench, with gentle eyes and a smile on his face as he pinched the little black panther's ears.

  Huo Ranchuan: "!!!"

  Huo Ranchuan hammered the wall, damn it, why didn't Teacher Xiaobai pinch the snake baby's ears just now?

  Oh yes, Soaring Snake has no ears.

  Huo Ranchuan took a cold shower. After coming out of the bathroom, after much thought, he still felt that he had to check on Han Baiyi.

  So he went out, got on the aircraft and arrived at the infirmary of the First Military Academy.

  His adjutant looked at him in surprise: "General, it's so late, why did you come here suddenly?"

  Huo Ranchuan came in such a hurry and with a serious face that the adjutant almost thought something big had happened.

  After all, during this period of time, Huo Ranchuan basically stayed in the Rose Nursery. If anything was not important, he would leave it to the adjutant.

  Huo Ranchuan had a straight face and narrowed his eyes: "What is Han Baiyi doing?"

The adjutant was confused. Didn't Han Baiyi go to the infirmary yesterday because of excessive mental training at the Han family?