Dragon Tamer - Pt3 - Aegon X Reader X Aemond

Start from the beginning

Aegon)"How did you survive? Not even us Targaryen's that command dragons, can't survive dragon fire."

Turning to face the young dragon a soft smile slipped onto her face before [Y/N] took a few steps towards Aegon but was stopped by her father placing a hand on her shoulder not wanting her to get too close, looking up at Daemon he had a stern look on his face, but concern and anger was swirling in his eyes; [Y/N] let her eyes drift back to the person responsible for all this.

"Did no one tell you, your majesty? A true Targaryen, a true dragon, can survive the beasts fire that we tame. That is the meaning of the Targaryen's dynasty."

 With her words said [Y/N] turned around then left the room with her father and a maid leaving the rest of her soon to be family stunned by her words, Daemon had a proud smile on his face at his daughters' witty words towards his brother's eldest son that was a spoilt brat, he had decided then that he was going to give his daughter the life she deserved from the beginning and not let a single man near her until they showed they were worthy.

--------

A/N: your dress and jewelry above)

In front of the court and the kingdom [Y/N] was legitimized as a true Targaryen, a princess of the 7 kingdoms and the real daughter of Daemon Targaryen. Afterwards there was a grand celebration feast in [Y/N]'s honor, everyone was gathered in the hall that the celebrations were held but the only one missing was the guest of honor, [Y/N] herself. 

?)"Now entering her royal highness, Princess [Y/N] Daenerys Targaryen. Tamer of dragons and daughter of Daemon Targaryen."

As she was announced the crowd quieted down and the hall doors was opened to reveal [Y/N] stood looking more beautiful than she had ever been before adorned with the finessed jewelry the kingdom give and the most splendid dress made of the finest fabrics', her head was held high as she gracefully made her way down the path that was made for her to get to the front where the royal family resided, once she made it to in front of the table she bowed her head as a show of respect.

Viserys)"Rise your head [Y/N], you are now one of us. A Targaryen. And a Targaryen shall not bow to no one, come, lets celebrate you finally coming home"

A smile slipped onto her face as she stood up straight then turned towards her father which had made his way to her side then offered her his hand as music filled the room for the first dance of the evening, slipping her hand gently into Daemon's, he guided her to the middle of the dance floor where it was clear of people as they watched the two curious of what the rogue prince was doing along as surprised that he was showing that he care for something else than himself.

As the music flowed the father-daughter pair glided around the floor in a mesmerizing display of grace, once the music came to an end the two parted then bowed to one another with smiles on their faces happy without a care that there were people watching, over the last 2 weeks Daemon and [Y/N] had really bonded over stories of their own adventures and the hardships they had gone through. He even started to teach her how to perfect her skills with a blade, it was clear to anyone that Daemon cared for his daughter and truly wanted to make it up to her for not being there for her, although he was still his wild and untamable. 

She was his new weakness, even if they both didn't notice it yet. They soon will.