"I'm Will" he turns back around with my coffee in hand, "What's your name?" 

"I'm Annabeth, but everyone calls me Anna" 

"Ok well, Anna, nice to meet you" I smile at his nice deep voice, 

"Where are you from?" 

"Tennessee" 

"Oh wow, you came a far way" 

He doesn't respond, but comes back with a question, "How old are you Anna" 

"17, why?" 

"You graduate in a week?" I nod, "I am going to the last week of school here, and I will graduate here, does that mean I am eliable to play in this game." 

I shush him harshly and look around, It's just us a few older people, no one seemed to hear. 

"We aren't supposed to talk about it" 

"Ok well how am I supposed to know how to join" I look around rapidly again, 

"Look, just come to Ethan's party tonight he lives in the mansion West of town" He nods and opens his mouth like he is goin to say another stupid comment, then the door bell jingles, we both turn and see the sheriff walk in and I give him a "be quiet" look. 

"Miss Mills" He smiles at me 

"Sheriff" 

"how are you doing Annabeth? how is your mom?" 

"I am great, and my mother is doing well, thanks" He nods and takes a seat next to me. 

"Mr.  Smith I will take a coke please" 

I start to get up, "Oh wait Annabeth" I stop in my tracks and look at him, "I heard about your father, you let me know if he starts giving you any trouble, ok?" 

My eyes meet Wills for a split second and I am scared he can see the fear wash through my face, I shake it off quickly. "Ok, thank you Sheriff" I leave fast, and began my slow walk home. I get home and open the door quietly, and speed to my room. 

I throw on jean shorts and a long sleeve black top with a open back, because it is still a little cold, but getting warmer for the summer. 

I throw my hair up in a low messy bun and a little mascara

I throw my hair up in a low messy bun and a little mascara. I am not very good at makeup, and don't own much of it, but I have very tan skin, and clear skin, so it kind of looks like makeup. 

I got my looks from my mom, she is very pretty, I have her dark wavy thick hair and tan skin, but I got my fathers light green eyes. 

I hear two honks outside and I know it's Jacob. I grab my phone and run out of my house before I have to see my mom. 

Jacob drives a big nice truck, that prob cost more than my whole trailer. He knows I am poor, so does everyone in this town, but he still loves me. I think he might just love the idea he is above me, and that I need him. I think he likes that I depend on him to support me. I don't care though, because I love him, and he loves me.