Trip Gone Wrong- An I.I Fanfic

Start from the beginning

It was probably his hotel manager in him. Making sure everyone was there and at least okay.

"Found him! Balloon is here and the idiot is asleep!", Nickel shouted.

"Could you wake him up then? And gently?", OJ asked.

"No promises!", Nickel said.

Nickel got off from his seat and walked to Balloon. He smirked and grabbed an airhorn. He slowly took off Balloon's headphones to prepare for the prank.

Nickel took the airhorn and blasted it. Balloon woke up in a sweat and screamed. He covered his ears in fright and in pain.

Balloon was sensitive to very loud noises. Things like thunderstorms really scared Balloon, and made Balloon's ears hurt.

Laughter was heard from the bus as they heard Balloon screamed. OJ sighed and facepalmed out of tiredness.

"I said calmly, Nickel!", OJ said angrily.

"And I said no promises!", Nickel said back.

"Paper. Could you make sure Balloon is okay?", OJ asked.

"No problem OJ!", Paper replied.

Paper got up and walked to Balloon's seat. Once there, his heart sank. Balloon was still there curled in a ball and covering his ears.

"Hey. It's okay Balloon. You're okay now", Paper comforted.

Balloon calmed down a bit and looked up at Paper. Paper stared into his deep yellow eyes only to see sadness and dullness.

Paper could see the hurt in Balloon's soul. He felt so bad for Balloon. It looked like Balloon was suffering, and had been for so long.

"Are you okay?", Paper asked softly.

Balloon couldn't say anything, so he nodded. Paper didn't really believe him, but smiled anyway.

"That's good. You can talk to me if you ever feel sad, okay?", Paper said.

Balloon nodded again. He felt a little better and was at least a little glad somebody cared about him.

Paper stood back up and walked back to OJ. Paper smiled at OJ to sign that Balloon was okay. OJ nodded in response.

"Alright. Now that we're here. I need to go over some rules for this hike okay?", OJ said.

There were groans and mumbles. OJ did this every time they did anything or went anywhere.

OJ talked and explained some of the rules for the hike. Some paid attention, some spaced out, and others well, just didn't listen.

"Now with that said. Since there's a lot of us, we are all going to have a buddy. So everyone pair up and sit with your buddy.", OJ announced.

After a few minutes, everyone had paired up. Everyone except for Balloon. Nobody wanted to pair up with him, but Balloon understood.

"Alright! Does everyone have a partner?", OJ asked.

There were lots of yes's and nods. That's when Pickle noticed that Balloon didn't have a partner.

"Balloon doesn't have one!", Pickle said.

"Balloon? You don't have one?", OJ asked.

"N-no.. b-but it's okay. I-i'll be fine.", Balloon squeaked out.

"Are you sure?", OJ asked.

"Y-yea. Heh.", Balloon said.

"Well. Alright. Just be careful okay?", OJ said.