Part 37

Hey guys, back with another update......Happy Reading!!!!

The couple were taken out of their reverie when they heard Param call them out.

'Congratulations chotte aur Monami.' he said and hugged both of them in enjoyment.

'Thank you bhaiya.' they both replied.

'Congratulations devar ji aur Monami.' Barkha said and hugged them and kissed Monami's forehead. The couple nodded their heads in acknowledgement.

'Congratulations Monami aur Karan.' Dr. Mahajan said and caressed Monami's cheek 'Aaj bilkul Juhi ki tarah dikh rahi ho tum, aaj woh hoti na bohot khush hoti tumhe aur Karan ko ek saath dekh.' 

Monami hugged her dad and as tears glimmered in her eyes remembering her mom, Dr. Mahajan kissed her head and gestured Karan to join in the hug who gladly did.

'Moti Billi ab toh tu officially engaged hai so congratulations.' Sid said holding Monami by her shoulders and twirling her around and then hugging her, 'Jeez bro aapko bhi congratulations.' he said and hugged Karan.

'Arrey Janabji aapka aapke mohtarma ke saath sagai ho gayi hai ab toh humme unhe Bhabhijaan kehne do.' Faizi jumped in.

'Abbey oh saand kitne baar kahu Bhabhi bol jaan nikal de.' Karan said glaring at his best friend. 

'Yaah allah aese gusse waale expression aaj ke dinn suit nahi karte janab, aaj toh aapka boyfriend se fiance ka promotion hua hai muskurayein aur ussi baat pai humme ek jhappi de dijiye.' Faizi said and took his best friend in a bear hug. 

'Monami Tsunami aapko bhi bohot saari mubarak baat aur iss Khadoos ko jhelne ke liye all the best.' he said teasing his best friend who slapped his head in return. 

'Thank you Faizi.' Monami said with a genuine smile on her face.

And the soon the couple was drowned in a sea of congratulations and best wishes from their close ones. 

FURTHER INTO THE EVENING

'Waise maan na padega, Mrs. Shergill aaj aap bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai.' Karan whispered in Monami's ear as they were sat on the couch placed at the alter.

'Aap bhi kaafi handsome lag rahe hai Mr. Shergill.' Monami replied back in hushed tones, winking at him.

His ears turned pink at her actions, 'Rani Saheba aap flirt kar rahi hai?'

'Ji haa koi problem?' she asked with a playful smirk.

'Mujhe nahi aapko problem hogi.' he replied giving an extra sweet diabetic smile.

'Mujhe aur woh kyu bhala, apne fiancé ke saath flirt kar rahi hu.' she said as a matter of fact.

'Dekh lijiye agar aur flirt kara toh aapka yeh fiancé aapko abhi yaha kiss kar dega phir baadmne kuch kehna mat.' he said winking at her his voice laced with a tinge of seriousness and playfulness. 

'Special Agent Karan Shergill tum kuch zyada hi besharam hogaye ho.' she said flummoxed at his choice of words. 

'Sirf aapke liye.' he replied and leaned into her only to be interrupted by SidSa and ShraMan.

'Hello Love birds.' Sid smiled at him.

'My dear saale sahab thode der baad aa nhi sakte the kya tum?' Karan replied with a forced smile.

'Sorry but not sorry to interrupt jeez bro but since photo session, greeting session and most importantly ring ceremony hogayi hai now it's time for khaana session.' he said while rubbing a hand on his tummy.