Part 17

Hey guys back at to you with yet another part of this story. Happy Reading....

0600 HOURS HANGER AREA

The cadets were assembled for their morning drills. Everyone was super excited for it surprisingly, since well it was a Sunday but the cadets where happily up and tidied for the drill. And why wouldn't they be it was their Karan sir's orders who had returned after so many days. The hanger area buzzing with voice as the cadets stood waiting for their trainers to arrive.

The trainer trio plus Param were walking through the corridors leading to the hanger area. Karan heard the noise of the cadets and was perplexed at it. Faizi noticed it and said, 'Hairaan mat hoyiye janabji yeh sab aapke hi namoone hai, itne dino mai aapko bohot miss kiya hai in logo ne iss liye bina chu-cha kiye subah subah training ke liye aagaye hai.'

'Haa sirji, jab aap na the tab je saare ke saare jhingoor mann laga kar drills kar raho the.' Sanju supported Faizi

'Achaaa.chalo dekh lete hai aaj kitna aata hai inhe.' Karan said with a smirk donned on his face.

'Chalo bhai aaj inn cadets ki jaan ka bharosa nahi, kyuki iss ulti Khopdi ka bharosa nahi jiss tarah se yeh inhe dekh raha hai.' Param said and Karan's smirk grew wider.

'SILENCE' the voice boomed across the hanger area as Karan and the trainers entered the hanger are.

The cadets fell into lines and stood in attention.

'So party and masti hogayi ab, thodi training bhi kar le?' Karan said sarcastically. 'Aaj aap logo ke liye ek surprise hai.'

'Surprise? Sumanji puch rahi hai kaisa surprise Karan sir.' Sumanji asked.

'Arrey Sumanji itni bhi kya jaldi, surprise se thoda warm up kar lete hai. Kyu?' Karan said '15 laps of the ground, 100 pushups and jumping jacks everyone.' he ordered.

'Left right hawa tight.' Bala muttered as everyone agreed their heads.

'Chalo get to the ground now dismiss.' Karan's voice thundered and they all dispersed from the ground.

0900 HOURS HANGER AREA

The cadets has assembled again in the hanger area post their morning warm up and breakfast. The trainers came in soon to the hanger area.

'Sirji ab toh batadijiye surprise kya?' Bala requested.

'#Yes sir abhi toh surprise reveal kar dijiye.'

'Ab bata dijiye Karan sir, aap toh aese kar rahe hai jaise Maa ke Poot mai nayak-'

'Silence. Ek aur shabd aur tum sabki ragda parade nikalwaunga.' Karan warned 'Ustadji.'

Ustadji nodded and left from there only to return with 2 more trainers with big cartons in their hand and kept them on the table provided there.

'Aap sab soch rahe honge na ki inn cartons mai kya hai?' Karan asked and the cadets nodded their head in yes. Even Param, Sanju and Faizi had a quizzical expression on their faces.

'Toh chalo bata deta hu in sab mai aapke surprise ka pehla part hai. Par yeh aapko aapke surprise ke jagah hi patah chalegi.'

'Surprise ki jagah. What does that mean Karan sir?' Sid asked.

'Aap sab ke pass 10 mins hai I need you guys in your uniform for on field missions. Agle 10 min mai apa mujhe ready hokar Academy ke gate ke pass dikhne chahiye. Aur aapke 10 min shuru hote hai ab, by 0930 hours I should see you all at the academy gate. And your time begins now.....disperse.' Karan said and the cadets quickly went to their rooms to change.