Part 16

Hey guys, back with the next part hope you guys enjoy!!! Happy Reading....

HANGER AREA

The crowd had cleared to an extent, the cadets and trainers present, officers from the headquarters had to take a leave as they had another meeting to attend. Khanna uncle had bid adieu to Param and Barkha and had asked them to visit his home once for a family gathering with the entire Shergill clan this coming weekend.

'Arrey yeh Karan sirji aur Dr. Madam kaha hai?' Bala asked on not finding the duo.

'Haa Sumanji bhi wahi puch rahi hai aakhri dono hai kaha?'

'Kaun kaha hai ?' a voice boomed across the hanger area.

And everyone turned towards the source of the voice. There stood Karan and Monami their hands entwined with each other. As they entered the hanger area rose cannon shots were burst on them by Sid and Faizi. Karan and Monami stood amidst the shower of rose petals.

Everyone present in the hanger area looked at the duo and they looked perfect for each other.

'Siddharth iss rose shower ke peeche koi special reason? I know Shergill ka promotion hua hai par uske alawa koi aur reason?' Batra sir asked Siddharth as he didn't miss the glow on his prodigy less son's face, it was definitely something apart from the happiness of his promotion.

'Haa Sid bache yeh gulabo ki barsaat aur Karan-Monami tum dono ke chehre pai bhi ek alag hi noor hai. Wakai mai bohot ache lag rahe ho tum dono.' Batra ma'am said while looking at the duo and taking their nazar. (idk usse english mai kya bolte hai, hopefully bhavana pochlya)

Karan and Monami looked at each other slight blush creeping on their faces. Karan winked at Monami and her face started heating from a slight blush to a full blown red blushing face. Before they had come to the hanger area, they had their long awaited woh and well that was gonna be one of their best moments spent with each other. At that time they weren't any commando or doctor, neither a trainer and cadet they at that moment were just a man and his woman. Deeply in love with each other, surely she had fallen first but he had fallen harder for her.

They nodded at each other and they lifted their entwined hands to the crowd who looked at them for answers. Half of them understood and where radiating with happiness and well the other half ie most of Karan's namoones held a questioning expression on their face

'Arrey Monami Karan sirji aap apna haath kyu dikha rahe ho Sumanji puch rahi hai?'

'Offo Sumanji woh dono apna haath nhi dikha rahe hai Monami ka haath dekho.' Koel said excitedly.

'Kya hua Monami tumhe chot aayi hai kya ?' 'Haa Dr. madam aapko chot aayi hai kya?'

'OMG' Chitra screeched her hands blew to her face.

'Kya hua why is the you shouting' Bala said in his gibberish English.

'Bala bro woh why are you shouting hota hai.' Sid corrected and got a sharp glare from Sanju in return.

'Karan sir and Monami are #engaged !!!!' Chitra said aloud cheerfully.

And that's what Sumanji and Bala looked at Monami's left hand which was entwined with Karan's right hand still in the air. There was a solitaire ring on her ring finger. Realisation dawned on their faces and huge smiles erupted on their faces.

Mr. & Mrs. Batra went forward to wish the couple.

'Mujhe nahi patah tha tum meri baat pai itne jaldi action loge Shergill.' he said while patting Karan's back the latter gave a flushed smile never the less ''Congratulations Karan Monami god bless you both.'