Part 19

Hey guys here's the next update, Happy Reading....

CONTINUATION

As soon as they opened the box, they found a scroll of paper. Sid quickly opened the paper scroll and it read....

'Huh...itna sabkuch karne ke baad humme milta kya hai? Ek kaagaz ka tukda jisme kuch dots and dashes hai.' Sumanji said while looking at the scroll disappointed.

'Sumanji shaant hojaiye I'm sure there's more to this yeh pakka ek hint hai.' Koel said while looking at the scroll in Sumanji's hand.

'More to this, more to this.....Koel Sumanji this is morse code, yaad hai?' Sid said while remembering the morse code lectures they had been given. (ajha2006 SwetaMukherjee055 you guys were right....so 10 points to Gryffindor !!!)

'Arrey Sid tumne bilkul sahi kaha yeh toh morse code hai.' Sumanji said.

'Chalo isse jaldi se solve karte hai, aur isme sirf Sid humaari madat kar sakta hai, kyuki morse codes mai toh tu expert hai.' Koel said.

'Tension mat le Ko bro I figured what this means, it means Envio Keller.' Sid said, morse codes where one of his favourites given the fact that they were similar to computer coding. (yet again ajha2006 you were right so another 10 points to Gryffindor !!!)

'Envio Keller, yeh toh kisi ke naam jaise lag raha hai.' Sumanji said. 'Par hum ispe aage charcha karne se pehele, yeh baat Monami ko bata dete hai, kyuki ek baar agar uske 15 mins shure huye hum uski mdadat nahi kar paayenge.'

'Sumanji is right, Koel jaldi Monu ko contact kar.' Sid added.

Koel nodded in agreement and tapped in on her earpiece.

TRAINER'S SURVEILLENCE TENT

Karan, Faizi, Sanju, Param and Ustadji had been keeping an eye on the cadets via secret cameras that had been placed in the warehouse.

Karan had planned this mission just as a mode of relaxation for the cadets with a little bit of them using their knowledge gained so far in the trainer. With every achievement of his namoones his heart grew fuller in size with pride towards them and with every mistake of their he let out either a frustrated or disappointed sigh. When they had finally cracked the morse code he was happy that his cadets were dedicating their everything towards training.

'Maana padega Karan tere namoono ko, yeh log toh sirf naam ke namoone hai lekin waqai mai bohot hoshiyaar hai.' Param added

Karan and Sanju looked at each othe with horrified expressions whilst Faizi and Ustadji stifled a laugh. Only they knew how much of namoones were the cadets with all the stunts they had pulled. But Karan also agreed that his namoones were smart, passionate, dedicated and united as an army.

'Bhaiya ab toh Special Agent Karan Shergill ki best cadet ki baari hai.'Faizi said while looking at the screen where Monami had entered the warehouse.

OUT OF THE WAREHOUSE

Monami stood pacing in anticipation, waiting for further updates when she was contacted by Koel, the trio who had cracked the code filled her in with the events that had taken place in the warehouse. Monami looked at her watch and her 15 mins were about to start, she was already geared up with her gun in her hand.

Monami barged into the warehouse 'Envio Keller' still ringing in her mind. This was yet another code but it was twice encoded. She kept thinking about it, even though with her earpiece she couldn't contact anyone for help.