Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan's face turned green instantly.

  Why are you drinking milk again?

  How many times do these cubs need to drink milk a day?

  Why does he feel like his mental body has been doing nothing but drinking milk all day long?

  The portable storage terminal of Bainuosi stores the daily necessities of the two babies, including paper towels, water cups, tableware, etc., and of course, milk powder, baby bottles, fruit cakes, etc.

  The little baby is very easy to get upset and hungry when going out, so Bai Nuosi is very well prepared.

  Now, he let the black snake wrap around him, dragging the black panther cubs in his arms with one hand, freeing up one hand to make milk powder for the two cubs.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at Bai Nuosi, who was working hard to make milk powder, and felt a little admiration in his heart. Teacher Xiao Bai really cared about the babies.

  In any case, there is no assistant for one to two tasks, so Teacher Xiaobai is really working hard.

  Huo Ranchuan reached out and pressed his forehead, then stood up. In his heart, he regarded Teng She as his son, not his spiritual body, and his mood instantly improved! It's so good that I'm willing to make milk for him!

  He took the milk powder spoon and bottle from Bai Nuosi's hand. Although his face was still cold and his movements were rough and casual, what he said made Bai Nuosi feel grateful: "You are holding the baby... No, you Hold them while I help you make milk."

  Huo Ranchuan came over, took the bottle and milk powder, and wondered how to prepare the milk powder.

  Bai Nuosi reached out and patted Huo Ranchuan gently: "Yuan, director?"

  Huo Ranchuan's face turned serious, looking a little fierce: "What's wrong?"

  Bai Nuosi shrunk his neck, held the two cubs in his hands, and gestured to the milk powder can with his chin: "This is four scoops. I just filled it with two scoops. You can fill it with two more scoops."

  Didn't you say you wanted to help prepare milk? Why didn't you even ask about the ingredients and preparation method?

  Bai Nuosi cursed in his heart, but did not dare to say a word.

  Huo Ranchuan paused for a moment, feeling a little embarrassed. He hesitated for two seconds before nodding: "Oh."

  Damn, why is taking care of cubs so troublesome?

  Why do you need a certain number of spoons when drinking milk?

  Huo Ranchuan held the small spoon and scooped a large spoonful of milk powder into it. He was about to pour it into the bottle quickly, but Bai Nuosi stopped him: "Wait a minute!"

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Bai Nuosi looked at Huo Ranchuan's tense face and reminded in a low voice: "You need a flat spoon. After you put the milk powder in it, scrape it on the edge of the milk powder can, here."

  He pointed at the edge of the milk powder and looked at Huo Ranchuan eagerly.

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  When Teacher Xiaobai looked at him so eagerly, who could refuse him? !

  Although Huo Ranchuan was eager to pour a full spoonful of milk powder directly into his mental mouth, under Teacher Xiaobai's expectant and careful eyes, he still poured it back patiently and scraped the edge of the milk powder can. After scraping it into a flat spoon, he moved it to Bai Nuosi and asked in a deep voice: "Is this okay?"