Bai Nuosi smiled and added: "One day, they had a conflict, and the little prince ran away from home and went to another planet. On that planet, the little prince met a beautiful fox."

  Bai Nuosi used a shovel to draw two circles on the ground, and then connected them with lines to show that they were two planets.

  On one planet, there is a hidden flower, and on the other planet, there is a boy and a fox.

  Bai Nuosi said to the two cubs: "After the fox knew about the little prince and the rose, he asked the little prince to tame it, because it liked the little prince very much, and it hoped that the little prince could take it with him when he left. ."

  Bai Nuosi looked at the two cubs: "Do you guys think the little prince should bring the fox with him?"

  Black Panther looked at Bai Nuosi hesitantly, as if wondering whether he should bring it with him.

  Teng Snake shook his head with a straight face. The little prince already had a rose, so why did he bring the fox with him?

  Bai Nuosi planted the three seedlings and said: "The little prince did not take away the fox, because once he tamed the fox, he would be responsible for the fox. From now on, the fox will become his responsibility."

  Having said this, Bai Nuosi handed the planted roses to Black Panther and Soaring Snake, letting them hold their own small potted plants, and said to them gently and seriously: "You raise it, it is yours. You have to be responsible for it, just like the little prince does to his rose, take care of it, wait for it to sprout, sprout leaves, bloom and bear fruit... all the time, you have to be responsible for it, because it is only you. ,Understand?"

  When the two mental bodies heard this, their expressions became a little serious. Although they were both adults, they couldn't help but lowered their heads and glanced at the potted plants in their arms, suddenly feeling extremely stressed.

  Bai Nuosi picked up his own pot and continued to tell the cubs as he walked: "If you leave the roses behind like the little prince did, then without your rose, it will die and its leaves will Wither, the petals will fall off, the roots will rot, and you will lose it forever..."

  At this time, the black panther cub who had been silent suddenly stopped. He put the flowerpot in his mouth on the ground and looked up at Bai Nuosi.

  "Do I have to be responsible for raising it?" the black panther cub asked childishly.

  Bai Nuosi: "!!!"

  Bai Nuosi was startled. He immediately squatted down and looked at the black panther cub in surprise: "Baby! So you can talk?"

  Immediately, Bai Nuosi frowned again, isn't that right?

  Since he can talk, why didn't the little black panther say anything when he just "croaked"?

  Bai Nuosi clearly remembers that the little black snake raised its head to the sky and yelled "Ao Ao Ao"?

  Bai Nuosi was excited and hesitant, and because of this, he didn't hear clearly what the Black Panther Zai was saying just now.

  Bai Nuosi squatted in front of Black Panther Zai and looked at him excitedly: "Baby, what were you talking about just now? The teacher didn't hear clearly."

  Black Panther can talk, but is unwilling to open his mouth. Could he be autistic? He was so repulsive to communicating with others, but it didn't look like him. Didn't the black panther cub dance happily just now?