If it doesn't argue with the little black panther and doesn't fight, then the first thing Mr. Bai sees when he wakes up is the scene of the little black panther bullying it. In that case, there will be no such thing as being investigated and monitored. situation.

Teacher Xiaobai must be holding the little black snake at this time, and then goes to question the little black panther!

  Teng She herself has been an instructor with Huo Ranchuan for almost ten years, but because of the provocation of a mental cub, she was investigated, monitored and criticized by Teacher Xiaobai. If this news spread, how could she still be around?

  The little black snake regretted it to death, but its subject Huo Ranchuan not only did not comfort it, but also ridiculed it wantonly in the spiritual sea. The little black snake was even more saddened by QAQ.

  At this time, Bai Nuosi has logged into the monitoring background. After logging in with his own ID, he can see the monitoring of his own room and the room of Black Panther Zai.

  He adjusted the time, and soon he saw on the screen that he was sleeping well, and then, the little black snake slowly crawled in from the door.

  As soon as the black panther heard the noise, he immediately jumped out of bed and looked at the little black snake. A few seconds later, the little black panther cub suddenly ran to Bai Nuosi's bed and protected Bai Nuosi with a protective gesture.

  When Bai Nuosi saw this, he was very moved.

  The little black panther just met him today, and he actually knew to protect his teacher when he encountered a strange orc. He is really an angel cub!

  Although this strange orc is just a baby snake.

  However, next, when Bai Nuosi saw the black snake lying on top of him, but was knocked down by the suddenly violent black panther cub, Bai Nuosi frowned.

  Looking at it this way, it was the black panther cub who made the first move.

  After all, the little black snake came over in the middle of the night and just lay down on his quilt to rest. He probably wanted to get closer to him. After all, the cubs are afraid of sleeping alone.

  Bai Nuosi raised his head in surprise, looked at the black panther cub who was squatting upright with his head held high, and whispered: "Baby, how can you bully the snake baby?"

  He almost misunderstood the little black snake just now.

  If he didn't check the surveillance to find out what happened, how aggrieved would the little black snake feel?

  Black Panther: "???"

  The Black Panther was shocked. He looked at Bai Nuosi in confusion, his golden pupils full of doubts.

  Teacher Xiaobai!

  Didn't you see that snake crawling into your bed while you were sleeping?

  It's not your cub!

  I am the one!

  The Black Panther Zai Zai stared at Bai Nuosi dumbfounded, with an expression of shock and disbelief.

  Teng Snake was also a little confused. It looked at Bai Nuosi and then at Black Panther. Oh, Teacher Xiao Bai is indeed a good teacher. It said that it was just lying on the quilt to sleep for a while, why was it beaten by Black Panther? What's up? !

  So it's the little black panther who is obviously being unreasonable!

  The black snake baby immediately purred and ran into Bai Nuosi's arms. It deliberately imitated the actions of the black panther cub just now and clung to Bai Nuosi's arms.