"Why? Who am I going to romance with if not my girlfriend?!" I flashed my brightest smile at him intentionally.

Yesterday, he was the one who suggested I act a bit better because we were doing nothing interesting or couple-like.

"Now she's suddenly your girlfriend?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"Suddenly? I've been his girlfriend for sooooo long" I could feel that she got nervous and started acting so that we wouldn't get caught. But little does she know that he already knows.

"He knows" I informed her.

"Who told him?"

"Me, of course. He's my best friend."

"Doesn't mean you can go around telling everyone. Not fair, Sahil."  She whispered.

"Okay, I'm considering it's official now. Nothing looks fake anymore. I'm officially calling you bhabhi " He interrupted before I could reply to her.

"Nah, his wife? Never?" I passed her an offensive look.

"As if you don't dream about that" As soon as it came out of my mouth, she started coughing.

"Oh, so you do? I am honored." I said smirking.

"Anything." She slapped my arm.

"No, like just imagine,-"

"Guys,-" I showed my hand to Abhinav which was enough for him to stop for a second.

"Just imagine getting called by, Mrs Ananya Sahil Khurana. It's such an honor" I teased her and she failed to hide her smile and the red tint on her cheeks.

"Such an honor, I-" she repeated.

"Guys-" I stopped him again by showing my hand.

"I think I should marry you just because the name sounds so good."

I was flirting thinking she would get all blushing-blushing but now looks like she has joined me.

"Totally. It would suit this way too, Sahil Ananya Rajput Khurana. Bonus point!"  She nodded while smiling in agreement.

"Totally." She exclaimed in an impressive tone.

"So, when are we getting married?" I just wanted to check her limit of flirt. And I think this was it because I earned a smack on my arm again.

"You should not hit me, chamatkar. You should start hitting on me if you want to earn that amazing name" She looked at me with an amused smile while I smirked looking into her eyes. Her cheeks got red and the smile didn't leave her face.

"GUYS-" Abhinav shouted this time and added, "I'm still here."

"So?" I asked.

"Stop flirting so opening, man. It cringes me out now" he said making a face.

"Aren't you getting married? You should learn to flirt now" I advised him.

"I can flirt and I'm sure it's better than you two. At least it wouldn't be so public" He taunted to which I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, please. You can only  come and tell me how whipped you already are for Aditi Bhabhi." Ananya tried to remove her hand but I tightened my grip and didn't let her do so.