" Oh, God!! "

" I was shocked to see her crying like that so I rushed to her and asked her what happened just then I saw Mihir, he came and caught me by my collar, he was furious and wanted to beat me. I asked him what was the matter, he pointed in a direction and I saw the picture. I was shocked to see that. I assured him that I didn't know about it and he let me go. Together we took all the things off the board and the walls and he took care of Mahi who was crying till now. Mihir was so angry that he yelled at others and they all left. He made her sit in the car and threw all the things in a big pot and wanted to burn them, she pleaded with him not to do it, but he was angry beyond the limit and he burnt the big picture and threw it on top of those things. Mahi was crying bitterly now so he got in the car and drove away. "

" And you saved those things for me?  " I asked. He nodded.

" I saved those things but did not know what to do with them. I had never seen you getting serious about anyone, so was not sure about giving them to you, so the next day, I went to meet her and asked her about the relationship between you."

"And?? "

" Sorry Bhai... "

" Why are you saying sorry?? "

" She refused to talk about it and when I persuaded her she said everything was over. She didn't have to tell me how much she loved you, the whole school knew it by then but she told me that only she loved you and after that incident in the school she hated you because of all the humiliation she had to face. "

" Hated me, after that incident?? But why? Oh, maybe because I should not have given in and kissed her that day. " I can't explain anything about it but I have been trying to keep my distance from her but that day, I could not stop myself as a classmate of yours was trying to take advantage of her innocence and I had to kiss her to stop her from doing that. But I think, I could have beaten that guy but should not have kissed her. But still, why was she angry with me, I just did what she wanted. "

" No, she was very angry with you because she thought that for some crazy reason, you had displayed all those things there. "

" What nonsense!!! How can she even think of it?? Why would I do that? I would have beaten that person to a pulp. I am not getting why she thinks that I could do it. "

" She thinks so because only you could display them because you had them,"  he said.

" Hell!! I didn't even know about all those things till you gave them to me."

" The previous night they had a party at their place and she had told you to get a box from her room, and you went in to get it. All those things were in that box except that big picture,"  he told me.

"  Oh, but I could not even reach her room as I got a call from... I mean that I could not go and get it as someone called me urgently. "

" Who called you?? "

" Sorry, I can't tell you. "

" Why not, Bhai? I swear, there is a big misunderstanding between both of you, we can clear it up.  Mahi should know the truth, she should know exactly what happened that day. "

" No!! I can't tell her, why I could not go to her room to collect that box. "

" But why, Bhai? "

" She will be even more hurt if she gets to know it. " I said.

" Did you go to meet another girl that night? "

" What? No! Not at all. "

" Then why can't you tell her? At least tell me. If you don't want me to tell it to someone, I will not tell. Trust me Bhai, I think I know more than you or Mahi about that incident. So please make me understand. "

" Okay, but promise me that you will not tell anything to anyone. "

" I promise you,"  he said, and told him a few things about how uncle called me and showed me a picture of me kissing her and scolded me, even asking me to stay away from her so I could not go to her room.

Of course, I didn't tell him how he blackmailed me to break her heart which was full of love for me.

" Oh, God!! "

😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️😊😍😍😍😍❤️

Good morning friends 🌞

Sorry for being late but their was no electricity and internet connection due to some major work going on in the city.

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️😊