Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk

Start from the beginning

"I have another surprise for you." He said as he gave her a cup of coffee. He looked at her and pursed his lips as he tried not to smile.

Mia looked at him in anticipation waiting for more information.

"Your favourite strip club boss is coming tonight. Except that...I feel things are a little unfair." He tried to finish seriously but still a small smile hid beneath his façade.

"How many times have you stripped for him? And not once for your husband." He spoke as he tried to keep a serious face.

Mia broke out into a huge smile as she delighted in hearing him speak this way and was thrilled to hear that Danila was coming.

"Damn, looks like Danila has the upper hand here!" She slapped her palm on the table as she responded sarcastically.

They laughed and joked about it and she promised that she would give him a show if he so wanted. He then asked,

"Have you given...it...any more thought?" He looked right at her eyes as he sat shirtless in front of her, his big Orthodox cross shining on his inked chest.

"Give what a thought?" She asked confused but had a hunch as to what he was talking about.

"All of us together, in bed. You said you wanted it on your terms so I'm wondering...have you figured those out?"

Mia felt her cheeks blush red at his question and averted her gaze. She so wanted it, but she felt so dirty thinking about it. A threesome?! Was she that kind of girl?

But then she thought back to her time with Kirill. She did a lot of things she didn't expect to do and she no longer wanted to label herself as any kind of girl.

"Why are you so determined to make it happen?" She responded with her own question but Kirill didn't hesitate,

"Because I can see you want it." He leaned in closer to her and continued looking right in her eyes. "And I want to please you...and give you everything that you want..." he leaned in closer again so his lips were barely touching hers as she closed her eyes from what she was hearing, "and I don't want you to feel like you can't live out your fantasies with me...I know you had a good time with him and I know you have an even better time with me." He chuckled, "but I feel like if you put all that together...we can really blow your mind..."

He finished talking and kissed her lips as he still watched her.

"You guys are all very experienced manipulators." She spoke through his kisses as she still had her eyes closed.

"No..." Kirill responded with a loud whisper as if denying her words. "We just take what we want from life...that's all...make it happen." His hand now grabbed hers as he intertwined their fingers.

Their eyes half closed, they spoke in hushed voices about how it would happen between them. Mia admitted to herself that yes, she wanted to do it and that was ok.

"Have you done it before?" Mia inquired wanting further information about what she was getting herself into.

Kirill nodded and Mia's eyes widened.

"Really?! You've had a threesome before? What about Danila?!" She was surprised at first but then thought about who they both were and it made perfect sense.

"Yes, him too. But never together. Only with girls." Kirill spoke matter of factly.

"How many times?!" She asked stunned at how relaxed he was about it. Then she remembered Danila's words about Kirill: he fucked around like his life depended on it.

Kirill was silent for a few seconds and as he was loading the dishwasher he answered,

"Mm...I don't know, to be honest. I used to...ugh...spend a lot of time with different...girls." He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her about his years of sexual decadence.

"Damn, Kirill...who are you? And where did you find me?" Mia chuckled as she sat there thinking of Kirill and then Danila with multiple girls at the same time.

He smiled at her question as joy filled up his chest from the fact that she was his. They were like darkness and light. Secretly, he loved corrupting her. She was a pure angel but with him, she could be a demon too.

"Danila told me that you used to change up girls often, but then you stopped dating completely...why is that?" She came up to him and ran her fingers up his back waiting to hear what she already knew.

Kirill turned the sink tap off and wiped his hands. He then slowly turned around to face her and her body was once more right up against his, just like he loved it.

"You want to hear me say it, huh?" He looked down at her as a small smile crept onto his face. He spoke quietly, "I did. I never actually loved anyone. Girls were just there for fun...and I used to just get what I wanted and then discard them...but then I saw you...and my whole understanding of love and women turned around..." he dragged the back of his two fingers on her jaw bone as she stood so close to him.

"When I kissed you...I felt something that I never really experienced before...joy and positivity, I felt like it was passing from your lips into my body. And I...would focus on that feeling and always thought about you. You were on my mind...constantly. I couldn't forget you...I actually tried, because I couldn't even focus on anything. I could only lie in bed and remember what happened that night. And then I tried to, you know, date or whatever, for a while, but I couldn't even enjoy my time with any girl. I couldn't get you out of my mind. I was only ever with girls who were the complete opposite of you...I didn't want anyone to ruin your image in my head. And then I just stopped seeing girls all together. It was either you, or nobody...it was either you...or death."

Mia listened to him with her eyes closed and all the pain and danger of the last three months seemed like just an insignificant event in her life.

Him, it was all for him, and she would do it all again if she had to.

Their romantic moment was interrupted by a loud knock at the door. Mia opened her eyes and saw Kirill smiling,

"Oh! That's not your second favourite Russian man but...it's something good."

Kirill ordered a stripper pole to be installed in the guest bedroom as Mia laughed at his dedication to watching her take her clothes off.

"Listen, my stripping career is over, ok? I'm not sure what you're expecting here...I can't listen to anymore WAP and shake my ass to that."

She watched on as the men worked in the guest bedroom but Kirill smiled and came up to her and spoke rather audibly, not caring that the men could hear him.

"No career. I just want to watch you take your clothes off before Danila and I fuck you senseless."

Mia's jaw dropped at his words as she saw one of the men turn around as he obviously heard what Kirill said. She collected herself and looked at him defiantly.

"Well fuck. You both better lick my pussy so good that I actually pass out."

Author's Note: you all knew it was going to come to this! 🥵👅

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️