Chapter 3

Jeez- i did not expect this to have this amount of readers but thank you for reading!
anyways i know your not here to read this but i just wanna say i am really grateful (pun intended) for all of this :D

my exam is coming next week so might as well finish 1 chapter before it comes and while i still got motivation 

now i'm gonna start it

-------------------------------------------------Start-----------------------------------------------

Cheesy was happily walking through the halls minding his own business. He was holding his notebook, ready to find a nice cool place to have inspiration to have more pun ideas, he was also holding a book filled with joke to find a lot of reference.

Cheesy was gonna go hang out with His friend, Microphone. but she was busy.

"Welp, just another day to Cheddar! (Cherish)" Cheesy knee slap and lets out a tiny cackle. but he frowned because no one really is there to laugh with, he doesn't really like being alone but he did get used to it.

CHEESY'S POV

"Mannnn... it's soooo boring being alone, i can't even get any ideas for Jokes! ugh!" *Cheesy groans as he just sits there on the couch.*

Cheesy tried and tried to think of something, but he just couldn't which made him upset.

"Do i really have a melted cheese brain? Why can't i just think of something? It isn't that hard to think? Why can't i think of anything?? I'm supposed to know puns and jokes. It's the only thing i know to do. what am i supposed to do? should i just give up? is there even a point? what will my purpose even be?! will i-"

 Cheesy then heard footsteps behind him, he quickly got himself together and turned around. (An: not me self-projecting to cheesy)

"..." Awkward silence...

"oh- uhhh.. heyyy Trophy and Soap!" Cheesy gave a nervous smile.

TROPHY'S POV

ughh.. I woke up late today, i usually get up early to take some photos like my daily routine.. but i'm not really that mad about it.. i really wish i got to take that photo of that sunset tho.. but hey, i can just ask Cheesy send me the photo even if it's a bit blurry.

I got up and stretched my arms and did some few more warm up stretches before starting my day, my sched was already broken so i don't really know what else to do. I was thinking of what to do, he thought maybe he could hang out with Cheesy again like yesterday. WHAT?! why am i thinking this? why would i wanna hang out with that Cringe ahh clown who thinks his jokes are funny when they actually just sound like one of those bad sitcoms.

Trophy kept thinking till his trail of mind got interrupted by a Sneeze. "Great." he thought. It was his roommate, Tissue who had a CondiSHAWN. Trophy groaned and turned to face Tissue

"can you keep your sneezing in control?" Trophy said in an annoyed but trying to be polite way.

"ACHHOO well sorry.. it's mah conDiSHAWn." Tissue said as he let out a lot more sneezes and snot was everywhere. Luckily Trophy didn't get hit with one this time.

"It's a miracle that i am not sick right now.." Trophy sighed. "Can't you like go get a check up or like something?!" Trophy said in a loud but not enough to be yelling.

"Well soooorry. but the doctors- ACHHOOOO.. said that it will go away soon enough." Tissue said as he took some tissue (AN: Mini tissue) and sneezed on it. (tissue family betrayal.)

"and how long has it been?" I said as i cross my arm.

"10 years.." Tissue said as he sneezes on the tissue again. (An: awww :( )

Well thats just sad.. but i really still question why Oj roommated me with this guy. It's like he WANTS me to get sick or SOMETHING! But i'm not gonna question it. i wasted enough of my day in this room already and soap will probably bust into this room any minute now-

"I HEARD SNEEZING! OH MY GOSH THIS PLACE IS SO GROSS!! TIME TO CLEAN UP!" Soap said as she busted through the door with a whole lot of cleaning supplies.. better ditch before i get snitched.. okay ryhming is definetly not my style. that seems like something that too happy Lightbulb or that Cheesy twerp would do. honestly they are both TOO happy.. it creeps you out sometimes.

I try to sneak away then Shoot- i been spotted..

"And where do you think you are going mister?" Soap said with her hands on her hip and with a serious expression.

"uhhhh.. out?" I said in reply. now shes just staring at me like shes planning to kill me if i take another step out the door.

"Oh you aren't! you are gonna clean your room today, you're a responsible adult now anyways! you're going to help me Clean" soap throws me a broom

"yeahh uhh thats all nice and all.. but didn't you just break to song last time when you guys were challenged to do a cleaning challenge?" i said bluntly. (An: if you get the reference, good job!)

Soap did not like that and started to argue with me, of course i argued back. but soon enough i gave up and just cleaned my room

after all of that cleaning, Me and Soap were just going downstairs to put this cleaning stuff in the janitor's closet. She kept talking about something about Mic and Her making some songs and yadayada yada. didn't really pay attention too much.

Once we were about to go down we heard someone repeating some very uhhh... self insulting words i guess. (An: Ayyy we are finally back to this part.). Who ever said those probably had a lot of stuff on their mind, wait... the voice sounds familiar.

Me and Soap look at eachother and i shrug when she gave me a questioning face about this. We both went down stairs and saw who it was...

silence...

"oh- uhhh.. heyyy Trophy and Soap!"

It was Cheesy... why was he crying? well i guess there is only one way to find out..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! yeah this is what i can pull out right now. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry if i left it in a cliffhanger. I'll continue it eventually.

But for now this is what i got! i got exam next week so i'll be busy for awhile but i'll continue this story soon enough 

Stay Tuned and be Tuned!

Have a nice evening/night/day!!