Chapter 2:

might edit this later or something but yeah

--------------------------------------start-------------------------------------------------

Cheesy was slightly confused, he looked over to his roomate, pickle. Who is about to lose his mind because he can't beat this one mission in call of duty 4. Cheesy got up from his bed and took his phone on the table to check the time. "Jeez- how long was i asleep- 1pm?! I slept through half of the day?!?

"good afternoon bro, i thought you were gonna sleep the whole day." pickle said jokingly and still focused on the game.

"Oh- good afternoon pickle! did i really sleep THAT long??" Cheesy said as he yawns and stretches his arms.

"yep." pickle said.

CHEESY'S POV:

Jeez- i really slept for THAT LONG?! i shouldn't have stayed up last night. but i did remember waking up early and going to the forest, was that really just a dream??? i'll ask pickle! i'm sure he'll know!

"sooo uhhh pickle my bro.. have i always been here asleep??" i was slightly awkward to ask this, mostly cause it's a random question probably for pickle but i do want to know if that was real or if it wasn't.

"hmmm... nope.. you were just asleep there." pickle said. i sigh, i guess it was a dream afterall. but it felt so real and i can even still feel the itchy grass. oh well. i should probably head downstairs and get some food, i was asleep for a long time after all.

*I walked out of the room waving bye to pickle, he went downstairs to get some food and it was still empty, well not really that empty but not really a lot of people were down here. only soap, mic, yin-yang with the cherries and paper who looks really tired. some of the newbies are also there. what was their name again... oh yeah! goo, blueberry, tea kettle, and cabby i think. *

Cheesy went to the kitchen to make some scrumbled eggs, might be a hard task for him due to the stove being slightly taller then him but he will still do it. Cheesy stands on a chair, kinda risky if you ask me. He cooked the scrambled eggs on the pan but he forgot to add the salt. how?? he climbed on the counter to get the salt from the shelf on top, once he got it he slips off the counter (AN: R.i.p)

He thought he was gonna hit the floor and it is all over for him, he closed his eyes shut. should have been more careful but anyways he didn't hit the floor. Cheesy opens his eyes again and he was place back down on the floor. Cheesy turns around and looks up. It was Trophy just towering over him.

"If you wanted to die, can you not do it in the kitchen?" Trophy said annoyed. Jeez- rude much.

"Well i wasn't planning too, i was j-" Cheesy gets interrupted by Trophy

"yeah yeah, i don't care." Trophy said as he crossed his arms.

That was really really very rude! i'm just trying to be nice. Cheese.

"Well uhh thanks for catching me i suppose" Cheesy said as he smiles

"yeah. Your welcome." Trophy said as he was about to turn around and leave but he smelled something.

"uhh.. cheesy? what are you cooking?" Trophy said a bit curious and in a worisome tone.

"OH! i'm cooking scrumbled eggs! want some?" Cheesy happily invites Trophy, maybe he'll be nicer and they will be friends if he did.

"Oh? cause i thought you were cooking LITERAL FIRE!" Trophy said as he points. Cheesy turned around and SHI-.. THE PAN WAS ON FIRE! Cheesy panicked! Cheesy wanted his food to be good but not Flaming! the sprinkler went off, thank goodness.