Chapter 1:

sorry if this might be cringe or bad asf, but this is really my first time and i just took some inspiration from other fanfics and just added some of my ideas??? yeah just read it if you want.

this might contain more ships but the main focus here is cheesy x trophy.

-----------------------------------------------------------Start---------------------------------------------------------------

CHEESY'S POV:

I'm Cheesy! I am the one and only greatest comedian here! i do stand up comedies, and i'm pretty "Gouda" on it! *knee slap* yeah yeah, very unoriginal and been heard a lot of times in this types of stories, i know.

Today is such a boring day, not really much to do. I think i told almost everyone a pun... most of them got mad at me and most just really didn't bother. Oh well. I guess i should do make more puns or just walk outside and touch grass. never done that in awhile- I'm not a loner! I'm just veryyy very busy on my puns. yeahhh... anyways, i think i should go outside and breathe in some fresh air! I do need to stay dairy! (AN: i can't make good puns)

Cheesy goes outside and takes a nice stroll in the forest, breathing in the fresh air. He was just peacefully walking around not seeing a tree then bumped into it (AN: gasp- is this a tree x cheesy fanfic fr?!!? I'm just kidding, it's just an actual tree.)

"YOUCH! Who put this tree here! this is a Tree-son! *knee slap*" Cheesy laughs at his own joke like it was the best joke he ever did, if someone saw him right now he'd probably look crazy.

"Anyways, where the hecc am i?? did i really go this far in the forest? Man, i should have just stayed in the hotel, it was more cool and calmer in my hotel room." Cheesy sighs. he was lost in the forest now. 

"eh, can't just wallow myself and complain now over the past decision i made. Maybe i should just retrace my steps!" Cheesy smiles as he thought of the greatest plan ever that will for sure work. He turned around to the opposite direction.

"Onward back home!" Cheesy starts to walk back, not even knowing where he is going but still walking. (AN: and that's how you die in horror movies.)

Hours later of walking. Cheesy decided to sit under a tree to rest from all that walking.

"GRATE! *knee slaps* I am stuck here for internity!.. I'm probably gonna be here till i'm moldy and rotten.. all alone.. in this forest.. just with my thoughts. HAPPY THOUGHTS! happy thoughts cheesy! you can get out of this forest! you just gotta rest. just for a bit. yeah.." Cheesy tried to reassured himself and took deep breathes after that long walk. 

"and i'm sure the other's will come looking for me if they notice me gone. yeah!. they will. hopefully. WE gotta stay possitive alright me? Cheese, i'm sounding like an insane person right now. Even puns aren't helping that much.." Cheesy sighs as he continues to just sit there under a tree in the middle of the forest, alone, trying to keep his possitivity up.

"I'll just take a quick nap... here... that would be a good idea! right? yeah definitely me!" Cheesy closes his eyes and took a nap. (AN: If this was a horror fanfic, he would probably be dead by now. but if this was a horror fanfic and i made it, imma give him plot armor cause yes.)

TROPHY'S POV

Trophy woke up early around 6am as usual to go take his photoshots of the outside. Everyone is Still asleep at this time and yes, cheesy was still at his room at this time. Trophy grabbed his camera and jacket and went out his room.

"Yes. peace and quiet, this is what i like about mornings." Trophy stretches and went to the kitchen to make his one and only banana protein shake. (AN: good for you.)

I finished my banana protein shake and was about to get ready to leave till i heard footsteps towards the stairs. I turn to see who it is and i was surprised and slightly annoyed. It was that dang Annoying cheesy wannabe comedian twerp. (AN: bro really gave cheesy a long nickname)

"Oh-.. well if it isn't the heckler." Cheesy said, I just rolled my eyes.

"And if it isn't the annoying unfunny quote, on quote "comedian" " I said with a snarky remark. He just frown at me and gave me the middle finger. seems like someone woke up the wrong side of the bed.

"Why are you up early anyways?" Cheesy just went back upstairs. a little rude but whatever maybe his just still half-asleep? i mean he'd atleast try to not seem bother of any snarky remarks. eh whatever.

I just went on my day and went outside to take photos of the beautiful nature. I left the hotel and take in the fresh morning breeze. I continue to walk in the forest, i been here multiple times so i practically know my way around it now.

It's 8:19 now. Time flies by when you are having a nice peaceful time. well i better head back now-.. wait why do i hear someone talking?

Trophy looks from behind another tree and saw Cheesy talking to himself.

Jeez.. i knew this guy was a cheesy annoying b-.. *ahem* but really? talking to himself? who even does that? (AN: i do trophy.) I think he has fully lost his mind. Not really a surprise honestly.

Wait- his asleep now?? What kind of idiot would sleep in the middle of the forest and having a high chance of getting eaten by a bear or kidnapped or Something!. Whatever it isn't my problem....

..

...

Dangit.. I can't just leave this twerp here. I might get involved with the death or missing of this dude.. and i do not really plan on going to court. 

Trophy walks up to cheesy who is asleep. He shakes him a bit. Cheesy was still asleep so he shook him a bit harder. Still asleep. how??. trophy then just bonked cheesy's head. and i'm pretty sure that made him more asleep then he already is. great job trophy. Trophy Groaned annoyed but he did not really wanna have to regret and talk to his consciousness when something bad did happen to Cheesy. Trophy hates this idea and he knows it's gonna be risk as shhhhh.. but he got no other choice. 

Trophy Picked Cheesy up in a cradle way and just starts going back to hotel OJ. his gonna have to be sneaky about this if he did not want anyone to question it.

Trophy manages to sneak past everyone and got to cheesy's room door. He opened the door but then he did not expect pickle, cheesy's roomate was there. they just stared at eachother awkwardly. Trophy just places cheesy on the bed.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this at all, mostly that annoying twerp." Trophy said to Pickle.

Pickle just shrugs. he didn't really care too much, he was too busy on this level in his game.

CHEESY:

"huh.. how did i..? was that all just a dream? i could have sworn i was sleeping in the forest.. weird."

Pickle just glances a bit at Cheesy but stayed silent.

------------------------------------------------------End------------------------------------------------------------------

and i'm gonna end it here for now, the next chap will come out when it comes out. please be nice because i'm still learning this whole story thing. anyways thanks for reading chap 1 of this story :)