"Can I take it off now?" I asked as I felt the car turn

This man has me blindfolded and hasn't even given me an idea of where we're going. The suspense is killing me.

"For the 10th time, no."

"Fine, I'm not giving you no pussy ever again."

"That'll change real soon." I felt him turn again

"Hmph." I folded my arms and sat back in the seat

The music filled our silence as he drove. I felt for my purse and once I found it I grabbed my phone out of it.
I wasn't trying to be a bitch.
I'm just a very anxious person which makes surprises nerve wrecking.

"Hey Siri, where am I?"

Just as Siri's long winded ass was about to speak, he snatched my phone.

"Ughhh"I rolled my eyes under the blindfold

"Hardheaded ass."

"How you plan something even though I told you not to, then you don't even wanna' tell me what it is?"

"You stubborn as hell. You know 'dat?" I felt the car stop

"Yeah, but I love you." I softly said

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too." I could hear the smile in his voice

I heard him open his car door then close it. Shortly after, I felt mine open.

"We here?" I asked excitedly

"Yeah." He helped me out the car then took my blindfold off

We were at The St. Regis Spa. One of the best and most luxurious spas in Atlanta.

I gasped "Babyyy how'd you know I've been wanting to come here?"

"Mel told me."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply

This man is so good to me.

As we pulled away he palmed my ass "No problem."

*

After we left the spa, I felt like I was floating when I walked.
That experience was so amazing. We were only supposed to stay two hours but ended up extending it to 4.

"Baby, I love you." I smiled as we sat at the table of my favorite restaurant, Castillo's.

"I love you more." He reached across the table and grabbed my hand

My phone rang and I grabbed it out of my purse. An LA are code flashed across my screen. I frowned in confusion but answered anyway.

"Hello"

"Hi, may I speak with Erin Daniels?"

"Speaking."

As I was talking the waiter bought our food out.

"This is Maya Richards from LA fashion magazine. I've been following some of your photography work for a while now and I'm interested in having you come shoot our next issue."